• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephie or paradox?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidora

hey this is my first thread... yeahh:cool:! anyway... does anyone think that the battle with cloud, leon, yuffie and that other chik was hard on paradox cup thng was harder than sephiroth... beat sephiroth at lvl 80 on proud and it took me literally about 15 goes to beat cloud and that at lvl 99... what does everyone think??

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Sephy isn't that hard, I have beaten him on 70 on critical and neither is the tifa, yuffie, cloud, leon fight, you just spam reflega and you can beat them easily.

Tidora

hmm. reflectga.. i didnt think of that... aaaaahhh... well. hasnt anyone tried without reflectga... and can people plz stop braging how you beat people so easy... its embaressing...

eoin

I always beat him after I finish the last part of hollow baston where it gets renamed I in the level 40's at that time.

DispairBringer

the paradox thing was harder cuz if i DINT spam reflaga like most of u i coulda have died no matter wut lvl i was

Sexy Angel
I think that the Leon/Cloud/Tifa/Yuffie fight was harder, cuz you had to fight more than one powerful character at a time

Apollo

Silver Member
Sephiroth is hard for but so in the paradox i died so many times but I kinda suck at the game!

mongoose300

Sephiroth was harder for me. The first time i beat him i was level 81 and when i did the hades paradox i was i think 90 but it was pretty easy. That was my first playthrough and i beat round 49 on my first try but it took a couple of tries for sephiroth.

jarm957

how do you unloke the that cup I also have a coulpe and I am lve 99 I head it had something to do withe the drive leves and somen leves and sepheroth was easy i used the lve 99 code and full party code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back