• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

New scans on BBS

FF7AC reunion Even more scans in higher quality and a new Nomura interview. Translation, please?
  2. S

Official 358/2 Days Site Updates with DKS3713 Trailer!

Downloadable version pleeease. :) Edit: Never mind, I got it already.
  3. S

Goofy Face Expressions

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/Galahad_Mcloud/Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories/goofycas.png Here you go. Edit: Eh, sorry, I didn't read that you already have the onews with Disney clothes.
  4. S

Worlds in Coded?

The translator missed it. Original scan: ImageShack - Hosting :: scan0010ba4.jpg Translated scan: http://www.khinsider.com/images/Cloud/page9.jpg Check out how many dots are in the original scan. 16. Translator probably just forgot to add Hallowen Town to the list. :) Yes, Neverland and...
  5. S

Worlds in Coded?

What? Scan: "The Disney worlds that have appeared thus far are as follows. Various worlds exist, including the worlds that could be visited in the previous games, except for those that required fixed conditions. ~~list of the worlds~~" It's just an listing of all the Disney worlds that...
  6. S

Young Tarzan in BBS

That's true, I missed it.
  7. S

Young Tarzan in BBS

I'm looking at them and I can't see any information about new worlds. Yeah, I bet there would be at least 1 new world in Coded, but Nomura didn't said nothing about it.
  8. S

Young Tarzan in BBS

Deep Jungle is NOT confirmed for Coded and most likely won't be in BbS. Scan: "The Disney worlds that have appeared thus far are as follows. Various worlds exist, including the worlds that could be visited in the previous games, except for those that required fixed conditions. ~~list of the...
  9. S

Young Tarzan in BBS

Coded is confirmed to have Deep Jungle? On what source are you basing this?
  10. S

Well... whadda'ya think si KH2:fm coming in NA or Europe

I can't believe that there are still people believing that it might come to USA. Get over it and import the game!
  11. S

New 358/2 Days -HQ-SCANS!!

Dude, these scans are very old. And where did you get that translation from (I don't remember anything about "Illusiopolis")?
  12. S

Question

I beat Terra only two times.
  13. S

Do you think Tarzan will appear in BBS?

Young Tarzan looks like an ill monkey. :D
  14. S

Enigmatic Soldier (help)

He should shoot a lot of these energy-ball things at you when your attack is locked. Try to counter these at him (if you're in Final Form then gliding would do just perfect).
  15. S

The peices on VAT are armor!

Hah, it sounds great. :D I really hope it's true.
  16. S

whos the armored person in the new scene in KH2FM+

It IS Aqua's armor for sure.
  17. S

Coded=Stupid?

CODED WON'T BE A CRAP LIKE KH: MOBILE. Square Enix is looking after it! Coded won't be stupid. The fact that many people won't probably play it is.
  18. S

Birth By Sleep isn't real? [theory]

I don't really like this idea, but the theory seems quite possible. Check this out: This sentence always seemed weird to me...
  19. S

Heartless in Birth By Sleep?

Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens? Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the...
  20. S

KH: Coded on Playstation Phone?

Source: Official : Sony Is Planning To Launch Playstation Phone by XueCast What do you guys think? Will we be able to play KH: Coded on PS Phone? After all, Nomura said that the game is being made for a cell phone that hasn't been released yet...
Back