• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Tarzan in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Hey, I think that Deep Jungle will be in BBS. Some people say, that Square Enix cant have rights to it anymore, but KH:Coded is confirmed to have the Deep Jungle.

Ten years from Tarzan of KH1 is Tarzan being a kid, so it is plausible.

So here is my storyline for Deep Jungle:

DEEP JUNGLE

Ven comes to a river in jungle. There is a huge waterfall on other side and he sees a monkey-like boy falling there.

The monkey-like boy screams loud and Ven looks impressed, but still a little confused. Then the boy splats to surface of river and monkeys on cliff make funny faces.

Ven notices enemies on side of the river and he summons a keyblade. Gameplay starts:

(You must defeat 6 enemies and after it comes other 3)

Ven sees the monkey-like boy hanging on an elephant´s tail and they all scream. Then Ven decides to help the boy before the elephants kill him. Ven gets the boy away from elephants, but then they must run:

(comes gameplay where you must run away from elephants with Ven and Tarzan. The new enemies attack you on your escape)

Then Ven and the boy Tarzan gets away from danger. Then Kid Tarzan gets Ven to his home, where the gorillas live. All are gone!

Terc comes from bush and points to a tree house and it´s roof. There is Dark Soldier. Ven summons keyblade and leaves Tarzan and Terc behind.

Then when he comes to the roof of treehouse... THE END ;P

PLEASE GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS..

~khfan~

The source for Deep jungle in coded (or at least the only one I know) is the translated Cloud scans. They are on the front page of this site.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I think it would be a very interesting idea to put Deep Jungle in BBS. At the end of it Tarzan could learn about the cave behind the waterfall where the keyhole is. I really like your idea Yannis, and if Enix has rights for Deep Jungle for coded, then they'll probly have it for BBS. Or at least I think should....

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
The source for Deep jungle in coded (or at least the only one I know) is the translated Cloud scans. They are on the front page of this site.
Deep Jungle is NOT confirmed for Coded and most likely won't be in BbS.

Scan:
"The Disney worlds that have appeared thus far are as follows. Various worlds exist, including the worlds that could be visited in the previous games, except for those that required fixed conditions.

~~list of the worlds~~"

It's just an listing of all the Disney worlds that appeared in KH.

Chrsora

man you have some imagination.very good theory thought!make and other theiries you are really good

~khfan~

Deep Jungle is NOT confirmed for Coded and most likely won't be in BbS.

Scan:
"The Disney worlds that have appeared thus far are as follows. Various worlds exist, including the worlds that could be visited in the previous games, except for those that required fixed conditions.

~~list of the worlds~~"

It's just an listing of all the Disney worlds that appeared in KH.

oh yea. You're right. haha My bad. Oh well, I still think its a cool idea for a story line. Man, now I want to know what worlds will be in coded. They say there's a new one...

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
there will be only 1 new world in coded while the rest are from kh1 and kh2 also if tarzan is in bbs that would be sweet if it was like yannis said or at least he could be a summon

Where does it say there will be a new world? Name your source.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Ive been said that Tarzan potentially will appear in BBS. And Ive opened a thread about it. Well, it is really possible because, young Tarzan is just like the young Hercules a product of Disney, so Square Enix can own this rights. Deep Jungle was very interesting, look, Sora and Co. found there a gumi stone. Was that from Mickey? I dunno. And then, when Jane has shown this dias, there were featured the Disney Castle, or Hollow Bastion, I dunno anymore.
Deep Jungle was an important world in the series of Kingdom Hearts. I think such an important world, must be in the future games.

Oh yes, Sora says: "Hmm..." When he saw the dia of Disney Castle/Hollow Bastion. And when he was in Hollow Bastion, Sora meant he know this world. Cause Ven? What was happened there? Why does Sora know Hollow Bastion`? And Donald said He should never mind it. Does he hint us something?

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Ive been said that Tarzan potentially will appear in BBS. And Ive opened a thread about it. Well, it is really possible because, young Tarzan is just like the young Hercules a product of Disney, so Square Enix can own this rights. Deep Jungle was very interesting, look, Sora and Co. found there a gumi stone. Was that from Mickey? I dunno. And then, when Jane has shown this dias, there were featured the Disney Castle, or Hollow Bastion, I dunno anymore.
Deep Jungle was an important world in the series of Kingdom Hearts. I think such an important world, must be in the future games.

Oh yes, Sora says: "Hmm..." When he saw the dia of Disney Castle/Hollow Bastion. And when he was in Hollow Bastion, Sora meant he know this world. Cause Ven? What was happened there? Why does Sora know Hollow Bastion`? And Donald said He should never mind it. Does he hint us something?

i agreed with you until you started talking about the pictures from deep jungle listen sora only felt he knew of HB/RG because he had kairis heart with him thats why

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Hey, I think that Deep Jungle will be in BBS. Some people say, that Square Enix cant have rights to it anymore, but KH:Coded is confirmed to have the Deep Jungle.

Ten years from Tarzan of KH1 is Tarzan being a kid, so it is plausible.

So here is my storyline for Deep Jungle:

DEEP JUNGLE

Ven comes to a river in jungle. There is a huge waterfall on other side and he sees a monkey-like boy falling there.

The monkey-like boy screams loud and Ven looks impressed, but still a little confused. Then the boy splats to surface of river and monkeys on cliff make funny faces.

Ven notices enemies on side of the river and he summons a keyblade. Gameplay starts:

(You must defeat 6 enemies and after it comes other 3)

Ven sees the monkey-like boy hanging on an elephant´s tail and they all scream. Then Ven decides to help the boy before the elephants kill him. Ven gets the boy away from elephants, but then they must run:

(comes gameplay where you must run away from elephants with Ven and Tarzan. The new enemies attack you on your escape)

Then Ven and the boy Tarzan gets away from danger. Then Kid Tarzan gets Ven to his home, where the gorillas live. All are gone!

Terc comes from bush and points to a tree house and it´s roof. There is Dark Soldier. Ven summons keyblade and leaves Tarzan and Terc behind.

Then when he comes to the roof of treehouse... THE END ;P

PLEASE GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS..

~ man! i was sooo about to thrash u when i read the title of this thread, but i see where ur goin w/ this and i actually agree. there is a good chance he'll appear in bbs w/ this exact scenario. in fact u should call up square enix about using this scenario u thought up just in case they were at a loss for situational ideas. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back