• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Anyone have a clue as to whats up with 'the chasers' keyblades?

I mean, their humongus, theres never been a keyblade that I've seen that size before, any theories as to how they got so big, or why they look so wicked. Oh, and after they picked up the Kingdom Key, Way To Dawn, etc. Where did those keyblades go? They just seemed to dissapear.
  2. K

How do you get the triple Sephiroth fight?

Because I was just on youtube and they had a whole nine mnute segment of the Sephiroth battle, but there were three Sephy's fighting you at the same time....how do you get this, how does it work?
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Shattered Skies, Broken Pieces

Prologue....... The wind blew the boy's hair in every direction as he stood upon the grassy hill overlooking disney castle. He was the only human in this world right now, there had been a strange looking boy that had come through years before but none before or after that. And here he was...
  4. K

KHIII idea

Ive got an idea for something that would be cool in KHIII, if at the beggining you could pick between Sora, Riku, and Kairi, and then through the game you could unlock and find like new clothing and dress them up like Soul Calibur 3 but without the show of panties and whatnot. It would be...
  5. K

I'd like to hear some theories as to what Sora and friends will look like in KHIII

I mean we seen the awesome change from KH to KHII, but is there really a way to improve upon something so awesome? I mean Sora had TRIPP PANTS, THAT is cool. And Kairi had a one piece....a little unexpected except for the fact that it was pink. And Riku lost the crossed suspenders and untied...
  6. K

Kairi never became a heartless, how did Namine come to be?

Just something Ive wondered, Kairi never became a heartless, so how in the world did Namine come into existence?
Back