• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi never became a heartless, how did Namine come to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kado

Just something Ive wondered, Kairi never became a heartless, so how in the world did Namine come into existence?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^^She was created at the same time as Roxas, when Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker(unofficial term). Since she was a Princess of Heart, she could produce no heartless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just to save confusion... Kairi's heart used Sora's body as a vessel... When he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, both his and Kairi's hearts were released from him... Part of Sora's body became Roxas through Sora's heart... The other half became Namine through Kairi's heart... If I would have to guess, when Sora became human again, it was from Kairi and perhaps she gave him part of her body or something... Otherwise, Namine would have fused with Sora (perhaps?)...

gamebrain89

technically, she was a heartless when her heart was in sora, therefore namine came to be.

topher1987

and i think because kairi's heart was using sora's body as a vessel this is why Namine could control sora's memories and she was the only one who could chain them together

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
technically, she was a heartless when her heart was in sora, therefore namine came to be.

Umm... No, she wasn't... She was a heart... That's it...

and i think because kairi's heart was using sora's body as a vessel this is why Namine could control sora's memories and she was the only one who could chain them together

Yeah, Nomura said this...

I still wonder how there hearts got into Sora .

When Kairi flew toward Sora on Destiny Island on KH1 is when her heart went inside Sora's body...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hmm... I go to watch FFAC and you guys say it before me. Kairi didnt have a heart and a person with no heart has a nobody. You dont have to turn into a shadow to have a nobody.
bowchickawowwow

Urge...to...kill...rising...

All...of...you...must...not...be...allowed...to...get...away...with...this.

[surpresses rage]

Kairi HAD a heart, but because her heart had no darkness, it simply migrated to a new vessel; Sora. When Sora lost his heart, Kairi's came out as well. Her heart used Sora's heartless and body as a means to create Namine.

Nomura as well as DiZ had stated this.

Hades, I expected better from you.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I knew Hades would be the first one here! I knew it!! And yea it's at the same time as roxas.

Roxas12

To make it more clear Kairi could not produce a heartless because she is a princess of heart. All 7 princesses have hearts of pure light where no darkness lurks thus darkness could not overtake her heart. Same goes for every other princess which is why we don't see an evil blue haired Jasmine running around.

Xemnas142

listen if a person has no darkness in their heart there will be no heartless so namine and roxas are nothing in the truest sense for their not a nobody but are not whole ether

XigbarGun!

Hold on (dude who hasn't completed kh1 yet,) did Kairi become a heartless, Riku told Sora in Monstro, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back