• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'd like to hear some theories as to what Sora and friends will look like in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kado

I mean we seen the awesome change from KH to KHII, but is there really a way to improve upon something so awesome? I mean Sora had TRIPP PANTS, THAT is cool. And Kairi had a one piece....a little unexpected except for the fact that it was pink. And Riku lost the crossed suspenders and untied his shoes finally, oh and gave the fangirls a belly button to drool over. But I mean, what do you guys think they'll be like, attitude, clothes, that kind of thing. Or rather, not what you think, what would you like them to be? (By the way, did anyone notice that Sora's red shirt and shorts were a one piece? *shudders* SO not right)

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Re: I'd like to hear some theories as to what Sora and friends will look like in KHII

well they will probably look the same because no time has passed like in CoM, and then sora and co. didn't fall asleep.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: I'd like to hear some theories as to what Sora and friends will look like in KHII

I think sora will still wear shirt, and shorts just diffrent color.
I think Riku will just wear random stuff that looks cool.
Kairi so kind of skirt that matchs with a shirt or somthing like that.
Depending on the time they might look older if it has change at all.

swizzle

You are such a drag..

i dont think that time has changed by a lot because they got the letter from the king right after they get back to the island, or maybe a few days after, which notifies that they are going to start a new adventure.

Kado

I think it would be lame if they all looked exactly the same, at least in the console versions, you know? The black and tripp pants and whatnot is cool, but I think theyll find a way to change it. The letter could say "Pack some clothes, we're going on another adventure" And boom, instant new outfit.

And we really have no clue how much time passed, because Donald and Goofy and The King aren't there, we have no idea how long its been.

swizzle

You are such a drag..

And we really have no clue how much time passed, because Donald and Goofy and The King aren't there, we have no idea how long its been.

but dont they look the exact same while reading the letter? and since they look the same then, i dont think the letter would say take your time guys, its no hurry, wait a year or two, just relax, the evil (if there is any evil) things can wait.

well, it could say that in a year there will be another evil thing attacking or sometihng so maybe that will make us wait or something.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

My prediction is: Sora will wear either a white outfit or a gray outfit. Kairi will either wear an outfit similiar to Yuffie or Aerith. And Riku will stay the same.

Eternamente926

Depends, in my opinion.

I think Sora's overall look will remain the same, though. I hope, anyway... I loved his look in KH2 lol. If they must change it, I hope they just build on the concept they had for KH2 Sora and make the look even cooler. They might do something... they might not. I hope they don't, though =p I don't really want to see a completely new look for Sora lol

I think Riku and Kairi's look will depend on whether or not they decide to have them as Sora's party members, at least until Donald and Goofy show up (admit it, you know once KH3 comes around Donald and Goofy will eventually show up and be his party). If Riku and Kairi are his party members, Riku would probably be the same but they may revamp Kairi's look a bit to make more sense that she's actually doing something for once. Dress is nice, but it's also very impractical for fighting Heartless lol

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

They are all in it together now, so in the next biggest KH installment(not the one that is being briefly announced) would have to have you play as more than just sora

It would have to star Maleficent and Pete

Kairi, with Minnie and Daisy

Riku with Mikey

And Sora, with Donald and Goofy

And of course whatever lies as the new threat

S

ScottyKnows

Well, we know that Sora's clothes respond to friends ex. goofy turns them red. Well what if kairi and riku allow a permanent change in his clothes. His clothes played such a good part to his fighting that they could get rid of them maybe just power them even more. Maybe even permanent Dual Wielding.

blood_dragonx

well i think it is how long the time skip is but i thing they look the same

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant

Sora-who knows in kh1 blue and red in kh2 black and yellow, he'll probally still be happy
Kairi-a pink skirt and shirt probally, drooling over sora and following like a puppy dog:lol:
Riku-probally black to show how dark he is, he'll probally hide his feelings and be slient

Charlie K

Back in Business

Umm.. Not to sure. Um.. Sora somethign to show his battles/ experience
Kairi: Something...pink...I geuss, a nice skirt would do.lol
Riku:Ahhh...Humm.. Black.

F

FearthePRINCESS

I mean we seen the awesome change from KH to KHII, but is there really a way to improve upon something so awesome? I mean Sora had TRIPP PANTS, THAT is cool. And Kairi had a one piece....a little unexpected except for the fact that it was pink. And Riku lost the crossed suspenders and untied his shoes finally, oh and gave the fangirls a belly button to drool over. But I mean, what do you guys think they'll be like, attitude, clothes, that kind of thing. Or rather, not what you think, what would you like them to be? (By the way, did anyone notice that Sora's red shirt and shorts were a one piece? *shudders* SO not right)

i think they'll look the same but older and better hair[hopefully]

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

They are all in it together now, so in the next biggest KH installment(not the one that is being briefly announced) would have to have you play as more than just sora

It would have to star Maleficent and Pete

Kairi, with Minnie and Daisy

Riku with Mikey

And Sora, with Donald and Goofy

And of course whatever lies as the new threat

I'm sorry but thats probably the most ridiculous idea i've ever heard of. Why would they make a game that stars the most secondary characters in the whole game first of all? And why is Kairi suddenly with Minnie and Daisy. That just makes no sense.

z3shep

i think that sora will look like black and yellow(again)and Kairi would be drooling on sora and fallowing like a puppy dog :lol: and sora all like :loveit:

z3shep

I'm sorry but thats probably the most ridiculous idea i've ever heard of. Why would they make a game that stars the most secondary characters in the whole game first of all? And why is Kairi suddenly with Minnie and Daisy. That just makes no sense.
hey you think in KH3 sora will have Kairi following and drooling all over sora?:lol: and sora all like :loveit:

this is brought to you by i drool on evrything!

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...

I actually think Sora will grow his hair a bit longer. It's not something Id be excited about, but I think it's a possibility for sure. He's surrounded by long-haired guys (Squall/Leon, Riku, pretty much every other male character in the games) you know?

Also, he sees Riku as a God, and he totally wants to be like Riku, so what's better than to grow your hair, lol.

Kairi will have even longer hair I think than in KH2. Kinda like Tifa or Rinoa (FF8).

Riku, hell, he might get short hair in the next game. I dont know to be honest. Is look will probably stay the same.

Their clothes will definetly be different. Sora something lighter, Kairi something girly (pink, purple, baby blue), Riku something darker.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Do they need a change of wardrobe for every new game? Couldn't they just wear the same clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back