• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

You mean organic compounds like 2-methyl propane or 1,2,3-tribromo butane? Or just like SiO_2_ or H_2_O
  2. T

Since you know the acceleration of the ball = acceleration of the car, I believe you can use a formula (I can't remember it, something like Fcos(theta) and I believe there's another one for sine). I guess you must be certain that no outside forces like friction interfere. A free body diagram...
  3. T

I think this has to do with forces. If it is possible, could you provide the pic? I think I might have an idea.
  4. T

What are they on? 1-D motion, projectile motion, force, vectors, etc.?
  5. T

Help/Support ► Shaving?

Ah, shaving, the worst time waster in my life. I remember when I was first told to shave it off back when I was 12 or 13(I know, right, but it was just a little but noticeable), I had the same worries as you. I thought I would "look weird" without it and was afraid that I would have to keep...
  6. T

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) They either have to add more stuff to make it a longer and much more interesting game or make it so cheap so people would buy it since it will probably be like a 2 - 3 hour game, but I think the former will be the better option since the latter...
  7. T

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) It got better towards the end, but it was pretty pointless. When I think about it,
  8. T

another recoded thread, don't click

I know this probably won't happen, but I really would like it to go past where Coded ended, mainly with Sora going to talk to the King and beginning his journey in the book. But like I said, that won't happen. They'll just add more content and begin and end where Coded did.
  9. T

Help/Support ► Don't know what to do.

A good friend would be happy for you, no matter what.
  10. T

*SPOILERS* KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (Fandub Production) English Promotional Trailer

This is actually pretty good, to say the least. Nice job.
  11. T

Cover of Passion/Sanctuary (Opening/Ending Theme)

Pretty much agree with most people. Awesome music playing, but the vocalist is lacking.
  12. T

Having tried BBS for a while all I have to say is..

And I'm assuming BBS can't be played on the PSP Go, correct?
  13. T

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

You seriously thought his voice was good in the trailer? He probably is a good voice actor but he sucked in that trailer. I couldn't even understand what he was saying until I listened really hard to it. I guess I feel that way because I'm comparing the quality of his voice to MX's Japanese VA...
  14. T

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

Yeah, his voice as MX sucked so badly in that trailer. Hopefully that won't be the case throughout the game.
  15. T

BbS Release Date Announced

I still think that MX voice sucks, and the trailer. The Japanese VA was a lot better even though I couldn't understand what he was saying.
  16. T

Frustrating much?

I'm also hoping they release some info. on the upcoming KH games, though that might be unlikely since they will probably wait until TGS to make those announcements.
  17. T

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

Sorry, I meant when the English version comes out. Like Magic Wish and Fireblazer, I don't think they'll change those command names. Or I guess I should say special attack names that are in English already in the Japanese version.
  18. T

I guess they're trying to make it more "valid". I think they won't change those command names since they're in English already.
  19. T

Oh, I thought they completely edited her outfit, even in the Japanese version.
  20. T

I'm still wondering why this person would actually do this. And how the person called us retards when we have some "proof".
Back