• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cover of Passion/Sanctuary (Opening/Ending Theme)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtc42

Hi, feel free to move this is appropriate but I thought this was probably the most relevant section to post this.

BASICALLY, we were asked to play as a guest act at a showcase at school and, being the Utada loving, Square obsessed bunch we are, decided to ambitiously cover Passion/Sanctuary by Utada (the opening and ending theme from KH2).

Thought it was worth posting here to just get some feedback if anything, we're really proud of it, but then, we would be, it took AGES to get right, so I figured input from other people who may be interested would be brilliant.

Many thanks and I really hope you like it! :)

(By the way, for the record, I'm the guitarist, not the vocalist :p)

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe its just the video...but the music seems to overpower the singer just a little....and even though the vocals and the music werent in sync at the beginning it came together in the end...well sometimes....maybe its just me.....other than that.....that was some awesome...i like the switch to Japanese...very cool..was the echo intentional..Piano was really cool and so were drums.....Guitars were cool too...but not as cool as the piano and drums....not hating or anything

S

SoulSilver

wow that was amazing, I really felt something from the video :)

Fortissimo

The musicians did a great job! The sound was really nice, especially for a live setting like that. The vocalist seemed to struggle in a few parts, like the song was out of her range.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
That was great but it seemed to me like the music drowned out her singing(meaning I couldn't hear the singer well) also it seems like the singer got stuck on some parts.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The singing was off at first but by the ending it was pretty awesome. The musicians were awesome the whole time. Overall a good job.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
The musicians were great but I feel like the song was out of the vocalists range and that the part where there wasn't any reversed lyrics sounded sort of empty but that's understandable.
I really loved the switch to Japanese in the middle though.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I think it all around was a good job, but the singer was the weakest part.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Pretty much agree with most people.
Awesome music playing, but the vocalist is lacking.

jtc42

The vocalist has a beautiful voice but I think she was late at some parts.
Other than that, it was awesome. Especially the drums and the guitars.
Which guitarist are you? The one on the left or the one on the right?

The one on the right, lead guitar, not bass :)

And I like your comment best :p The video doesn't do her voice justice but thanks :) Mind you, I would say that, she's doing vocals on my album >.< haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back