• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingseyi

Moogle Sale Day?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
  2. kingseyi

Moogle Sale Day?

I am so confused with this whole moogle sale thing. I'm not sure what day it is, how to find out, or where it is. can someone tell me?
  3. kingseyi

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

When i hear this two ideas come to mind. 1st is this:YouTube - Spider-Man: Edge of Time TEASER TRAILER This is an upcoming spider-man game in which you play as two spider men in different time lines. I think maybe the outcome of one event in a certain place, might effect the outcome in another...
  4. kingseyi

Just a little Speculation On KH:DDD

Using an element by itself, and taking advantage of it's power are two different things. But the interaction ability is what i'm getting at. I'm saying that instead of having random things sticking out of the wall, they have a deeper use. I pointed it out to show that maybe the enviroment is...
  5. kingseyi

Just a little Speculation On KH:DDD

Not sure if someone else has pointed this out but at the 1:33 mark of the KH:DDD debut trailer, i noticed that when sora hits the converter in the third district, his light/speed attack turned into a lightning type attack. I noticed this a while ago but never thought much of it. If u have...
  6. kingseyi

KH3D HD trailer is up.

Something's been bothering me at 1:34. Sorra touches he electric converter in the third district, and his speed attack, kinda looked like an electric attack. Perhaps enviromental objects will effect the attacks element
  7. kingseyi

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra?

everyone in this game is WAY TOO RELIANT on sora. he'll probably have a nervous break down halfway through kh3.
  8. kingseyi

no kh3 till AFTER 2012

IGN Advertisement
  9. kingseyi

re:coded is so close, it's scary.

re:coded is so close, it's scary. i kept feeling like it was years and years away, but it could come out any time next month(granite, it is only japan tha'ts getting soon. NA/EU are unannounced). i'm thinking about goning to play-asia.com to try and have it ship to me, but i don't know.
  10. kingseyi

TGS2010 Trailer, new tweets and pictures

looking to be the best in the series, or at least, a very tough competitor to bbs
  11. kingseyi

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

really, this is what i'm talking about. was that tiny, informality important? a post is a post, and the reactions on my posts, don't have anything to do with this topic. i stated my facts, and that's all.
  12. kingseyi

so you are saying, that you have NEVER used U or R or anything like that before, because i find that hard to believe. i used it 4-5 times, and it led to slander on my behalf/ that doesn't sound very fair at all. and i never said it "it clearly states..." at the hints i left behind, like the psp...
  13. kingseyi

i have no idea who you are, and honestly, i don't want to know, but i don't see how a game being put on psn, led to this slander! i never acknowledged you before, and i don't see why I have to deal with this, when i did nothing wrong. i am NOT IGNORANT, if anything, YOU ARE for judging me by a...
  14. kingseyi

the wiki thing was for allister rose, who said she didn't see where it said it would be downloadable. and no one is 100% sure it won't be i used the trailer as proof, and so far every game shown on that trailer, on the GO, is or will be released on the go.
  15. kingseyi

YouTube - The 3rd Birthday PSP GamesCom Trailer there's proof, end shows the psn logo, but no trailer, or section is up on psn
  16. kingseyi

wikipedia did say 3rd birthday would be downloadable on wikipedia, and, no matter where i read, it doesn't say umd only, and the trailer i posted showed it on the Go. i don't feel like arguing anymore. not that i give in, it's just it's ruining a fun blog. personally, i just want it on my go.
  17. kingseyi

okay, first of all, U and R were made for easy typing, and second, who are YOU to call me ignorant! i don't know you so, who do u think u R? and i did have proof that it could, be, and i even said, it might NOT make it on launch. i agreed with wheels.
  18. kingseyi

#1-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_3rd_Birthday and if that's not reliable enough, the trailer i posted showed it on the go, at least 2-3 times. #2 i didin't say a thing about it in other countries, but still the NA proof works for europe. and #3 the logo doesn't have another explanation...
  19. kingseyi

and another thing, u guys r using this as a hate page, for the go. ui wouldn't understand it's capabilities unless u own one. it is a great system, and can any of u name one of the games showed in this trailer:YouTube - PSP E3 2010 Software Montage that was put on the go, but wasn't released on...
  20. kingseyi

Valkyria Chronicles II| Games | Games Media - PlayStation.com The 3rd Birthday | Games | Games & Media - PlayStation.com Iron Man? 2 The Video Game | Games | Games & Media - PlayStation.com Army of Two?: The 40th Day| Games | Games Media - PlayStation.com SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 |...
Back