• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a little Speculation On KH:DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingseyi

Not sure if someone else has pointed this out but at the 1:33 mark of the KH:DDD debut trailer, i noticed that when sora hits the converter in the third district, his light/speed attack turned into a lightning type attack. I noticed this a while ago but never thought much of it. If u have speculations on this please leave a comment.

YouTube - New Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Trailer ZOOM HD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eeeh? I thought it was pretty obvious when he did that.

It is probably just a gameplay aspect. I don't see it having much relevance either than that. He just absorbed the generator's power and used it to attack. I bet if Sora had jumped into a tornado, he'd have a "wind" based attack.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I think that Dream Drop Distance is going to have a lot more environmental moves and attacks and whatnot. I mean it obviously makes sense that he gets an "electric-type attack' when he slams into the converter. Don't you remember in KH1 where you can use Thunder on it?

platinumrug

Seems pretty interesting to me. It would be nice to think that Square and Nomura are taking all this time to perfect the story. At least in his eyes lol. I haven't seen the trailer since it first dropped (whenever it was) and it still was the same as I had seen it. I do see what you mean now though.

kingseyi

I think that Dream Drop Distance is going to have a lot more environmental moves and attacks and whatnot. I mean it obviously makes sense that he gets an "electric-type attack' when he slams into the converter. Don't you remember in KH1 where you can use Thunder on it?

Using an element by itself, and taking advantage of it's power are two different things. But the interaction ability is what i'm getting at. I'm saying that instead of having random things sticking out of the wall, they have a deeper use. I pointed it out to show that maybe the enviroment is more than just a scape, but a "playground"

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Using an element by itself, and taking advantage of it's power are two different things. But the interaction ability is what i'm getting at. I'm saying that instead of having random things sticking out of the wall, they have a deeper use. I pointed it out to show that maybe the enviroment is more than just a scape, but a "playground"

That's how all games should be, but almost none are. I welcome this change with a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back