• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Possible Kingdom Hearts 3 Delay?

Kojima Tells Nomura to Remake Final Fantasy VII - gamrConnect "Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima, Square Enix producer/artist Tetsuya Nomura, Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada and Metal Gear art director Yoji Shinkawa had dinner earlier today. What did they talk about? According to Kojima, they...
  2. L

Bbs article

4Gamer.net ? ??????????????????????????KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep??1?9??????KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep?
  3. L

Birth by sleep sold over 300,000 pre-orders so far

Link:VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor "Next week should be quieter overall despite the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP. Kingdom Hearts has roughly 300,000 preorders and should debut to sales over 450,000 next week."
  4. L

One of Tetsuya Nomura's unannounced games?

Square Enix Patent Hinting at Unannounced Tetsuya Nomura PSP RPG? | Game Guru Is This One Of Tetsuya Nomura’s Unannounced Games? // Siliconera Enjoy!!
  5. L

Playstation lifestyle article - 2 NEW SCANS!!!

PlayStation LifeStyle Get Acquainted with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  6. L

Terra speculation

In kingdom hearts 2 and Days in order to let the darkness out and turn into ansem, Riku takes off the blindfold. In bbs, it's possible that Terra fuses with some sort of darkness or dark being and that's when tav starts using the soldier mode. The helmet works like the blindfold and keeps in the...
  7. L

Wouldn't this be neat

For like a future kingdom hearts game, you can create your own character but it will have the same name for the cpu's to say the name, but you can like make the characters face, clothes, height and weight? just gimme your thoughts :D
  8. L

14th member after roxas

I was reading a topic post about ansem the wise adn the 14th member, and something came to my mind. I think there is a huge possibility that the 14th member could be Aqua. Talking about BBS for now, at the end we see kingdom hearts open and Ven was still alive maybe his spirit got trapped...
  9. L

Awesome video

http://www.youtube.com/v/fyJ751fbWJU&rel=1 Awesome Video Share your thoughts
  10. L

Sora, Roxas, Ven

I think, they had planned all along for sora to be the key blade master, which is why Terra was looking at riku and sora on destiny islands playing. [ They referring to VAT ] Thats why in the video which someone cleared up in writing said that Ven said just erase me. I think that Ven was the...
  11. L

Aqua>XIIII>DS

Imagine if Aqua's nobody ended up being the XIIII member and the heartless being the DS and Aqua herself :o:o, just another thought :D
  12. L

Just a thought...

I am starting to think aqua isn't the 14th member just because 358/2 days is coming out before BBS, but tetsuya has done lots of stuff thats surprised us before. It would be alot better and be a lot more surprised if bbs came out before 358/2 days to lead to her being the 14th member, which bbs...
  13. L

Sora's parents?

When sora left di in the 1st game, wouldn't his parents be like where is he, and where/who are his parents? I thought of this when i read another topic, talking about the town part of di and they childrens playgrounds. Share your thoughts
  14. L

Kingdom hearts 358/2 website for jumped dubbed

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days The twilight town usual way and the accelerator which stare the evening sun from the clock tower of the station. The duty 2 it belongs to the system suppressing heartless and 'collecting the heart'. While meeting to the end of duty always with the clock tower of this...
Back