• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th member after roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsFury

I was reading a topic post about ansem the wise adn the 14th member, and something came to my mind.

I think there is a huge possibility that the 14th member could be Aqua.
Talking about BBS for now, at the end we see kingdom hearts open and Ven was still alive maybe his spirit got trapped inside kingdom hearts and soon his powers or something along the line went to Sora.
Back to aqua, maybe she is after roxas and somehow get Ven atleast half of his powers back and his body?

it is just a wild theory which i barely took time to think of, but if you would like to build on then feel free to.

UrbanQuattrus

I think there is a huge possibility that the 14th member could be Aqua.

Yeah, you and every other theorist here. Since this has been going on for a long time, let me sum it up for everyone: 14 may be Aqua, or Aqua's nobody, and if it's not, then it's probably a new person entirely because there aren't any other good candidates.

I do think that some part of Ven got trapped into Sora, though, because it can't be coincidence that he and Roxas look exactly alike when everyone else's nobody resembles their original.

UrbanQuattrus

wasn't there a recent interview that stated the 14th member would be a completely new character? maybe i'm wrong. oh well...

If there is, let's try to find it quick so we can bury these threads.

But then again, by "new character" Nomura may have meant "someone who isn't in a game yet available to players"... which would not discount Aqua from the running anyway.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
If there is, let's try to find it quick so we can bury these threads.

But then again, by "new character" Nomura may have meant "someone who isn't in a game yet available to players"... which would not discount Aqua from the running anyway.
i thought i read that in another thread some where. i'm sure if you asked one of the mods in charge of the site they might help or someone really knowledgeable. but me i thought i just heard it somewhere before. lol. btw even if it's solved people will still make theories contradicting the evidence. they do it all the time. like how Riku was Axel when he was really Ale. or how maybe Diz aka Ansem the Wise was really Xehanort/Ansem. it's just going to happen regardless of the evidence.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com

Seedshatter

I don't know why, but I really hope Aqua isn't the 14th member for some reason or another.
It just wouldn't feel right with her being in the org. when shes a keyblade wielder.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I don't know why, but I really hope Aqua isn't the 14th member for some reason or another.
It just wouldn't feel right with her being in the org. when shes a keyblade wielder.

Yeah, that would be weird, two keybladers in the Org.

Seikay

wtf aqua is a keyblade wielder i didnt know that

WOAH seriously?!?!?! I see that your new or fairly new but you should REALLY read up on all the new info before go to the forums or at least THIS part of the forum.

Soldier Terra

factsvx1.jpg

In this pic, the 14th member says: "I've seen you before..." to Roxas. She says that because she's talking about ven. Roxas looks like ven & she thinks that that is Ven. That would lead me to believe that aqua is the 14th member. So I can say that aqua is the 14th member with 100% security.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I hate the though of Aqua's nobody as te XIVth member. I'm really thinking it's another character.

UrbanQuattrus

In this pic, the 14th member says: "I've seen you before..." to Roxas. She says that because she's talking about ven. Roxas looks like ven & she thinks that that is Ven. That would lead me to believe that aqua is the 14th member. So I can say that aqua is the 14th member with 100% security.

It would lead me to believe that she is Aqua, too, but that doesn't equal 100% assurance.

Stars

リク

I thought that was what Xemnas speak to Roxas.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah he says, I've been to see him, he looks a lot like you, to Roxas.
Wait no, never mind, He says, She said she's seen me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back