• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Roads

has anyone else thought that the crossroads were Terra, Aqua, and Ven pick up the keyblades is just like where Riku, in chain, chooses the road of twilight to the dawn. If they are connected MX comes from the road of twilight to the dusk, Venn comes from the road of darkness, Aqua comes from the...
  2. E

Ven, Aqua, Terra "Deaths?"

I am curious to see what all of you think will happen to the main protagonists of BBS. I am undecided as to what happens, but it does seem probable that something happens to them so that they can no longer fight.
  3. E

Mickey's Keyblade

has anyone wondered why Mickey had the star seeker keyblade in BBS and the golden keyblade in KHI and on. Because I remember something along the lines of Mickey choosing a dark keyblade so that he could go to the dark realm.
  4. E

Code Names

Has anyone ever thought that Terra, Aqua, and Ven might be their code names so that that their friends and family won't get hurt, or something along those lines. I'm just putting it out there and I'm not 100% on this. Just wanted to see everyone's reaction.
  5. E

terra ven sora riku connection

what if Terra sealed Ven inside Sora, then saw that Riku had a strong heart and had the keyblade go to him after Terra died so that Riku could protect Sora/Ven. maybe?
  6. E

Mickey or Roxas

since i have seen a good number of posts i decided to make a new one. i think that Roxas is cooler because of his dualweilding capabilities. i wish to know your thought and views.
  7. E

Question on Nobodies

when Sora became a nobody everyone forgot about him, so i was wondering if that happens when anyone becomes a nobody or if it was just Sora.
  8. E

CONFUSION!?!?!?!?!?!?

i would like to know where everybody is getting their information about all of the new characters because many of the new threads have information that i have never even heard of. is it from FM+ or what because i have no recognition of any of it?
  9. E

Thoughts on BBS

i was wondering about BBS and why the three keyblades were in the middle, why Mickey has the star seeker and not his golden keyblade, what time period this takes place in because i heard that it takes place before and during KH1(correct me if i am wrong), and if it takes place before KH2 why is...
Back