• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question on Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eox

when Sora became a nobody everyone forgot about him, so i was wondering if that happens when anyone becomes a nobody or if it was just Sora.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
They didn't forget about Sora because he became a nobody. They forgot about him because of what Namine did to him in Castle Oblivion. His loss of memory caused all of them to forget him as well. I'm pretty sure thats how it works. I know it has something to do with Namine's memory rape of Sora. Just not clear on the details.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
when Sora became a nobody everyone forgot about him, so i was wondering if that happens when anyone becomes a nobody or if it was just Sora.

Actually, it was because Namine rearranged Sora's memories. So, Sora forgetting cause everyone else to forget him as well.

V

V.A.T.13

Actually, it was the magical fluffy queen of magical fluffy treats.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

that's why it was called chain of memories. Once those chains were broken everyone at an instance forgot about him. I had some Magical Fluffy Treats....nothing fluffy about them, it was just rocks dipped in thick layers of sugar

xickae

Man, everyone forgot about Sora thanks to Naminé, not thanks to the fact he had a nobody. If that was the case, then ATW would have forgotten about Xemnas (Xehanort) and his plans and researches.

D

Dark.Keyblader

Actually, it was because Namine rearranged Sora's memories. So, Sora forgetting cause everyone else to forget him as well.

He is right. Because Namine affected Sora's memories and everyone tied to his memories as well.

Charlie K

Back in Business

It wasn't when he got turned into a HEARTLESS, it was in CoM(Thats all I pretty much know.I don't have CoM so sue me.)

Stars

リク
I thought you said.. Sora become a Nobody...

Yeah.. what he said..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No body actually actually just forgot about Sora when he became a nobody and a heartless, but i honestly don't where you got the idea that everyone forgot about sora, but even so, it would probably been because Namine rearranged sora's memoruies and that afected his friends and other people around him

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Kairi forgot about Sora. Remember the cutscene of Kairi speaking to Selphie about some boy whom she couldn't remember his name and she wouldn't return to the island until she remembered?

YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 7

Chain of Memories is self explanitory of how he forgot about people and how they forgot him. In his heart/mind all his memories were chained together in a specific order and when those chains were broken memories were forgotten. Watch a few CoM cutscenes it will come together.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Namine rearranged his memories and everyones that was connected to his heart. (his friends and family) But no matter how much Sora forgot about Kairi it made his feelings stronger for her. Namine said so herself! Here: "He won't forget. No matter how much I change his memory, Sora will never forget Kairi. Memories of me will just make his feelings for Kairi stronger. Because... Because I'm her shadow." - Namine from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Than I know there was another quote in there, but I can't remember what it is off of the top of my head.

Hanzo

Well everyone did forget him cuase of Namine. But also everyone didnt Riku was the only person who remembered Sora. Yet he still had ties to him but cause of the darkness his memories could only be erased if the darkness is sealed. So its true Namine made almost everyone forget. But not true that it made everyone forget since you have Riku to connect him to. Also dont say Also Mickey he forgot. The only thing he was doing was following Riku and looking for him so basicly he never needed try and remember Sora.

Xarod

Everyone forgot about Sora because of Namine nothing else n also riku and king mickey didn't forgot about him.

[√]Genuflect
Er, Sora didn't forgot about Leon did he?

DarkHeart63

It's obviously been said a million times, but what the heck.

The reason Sora forgot about everyone (and vice versa) is simple: Namine had to break down the "chains" of Sora's memories. This meant that he slowly forgot everyone he ever met, including his friends and family. This means that, in a way, he never met any of them. This also means they would never remember him.
It isn't just Sora, but Donald & Goofy got this harsh treatment as well.

I personally believe that, as Sora got his memories back, a person remembered him when he got the memory back of meeting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back