• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra ven sora riku connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eox

what if Terra sealed Ven inside Sora, then saw that Riku had a strong heart and had the keyblade go to him after Terra died so that Riku could protect Sora/Ven. maybe?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's a theory I've been nurturing for a while, actually. Would explain both Riku getting the Keyblade and Sora being able to Wield, as well as Roxas all at the same time.

The only detail that fails here is Terra dying which is highly unlikely if you look at him and Xehanort one next to each other xD

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Works for me.

Everything seems to fit, except the SA's point about Terra. But we have no idea what happens to him as of yet, so, that's just speculation.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Although Terra seems to be an independant entity in KH2FM+. I definitely think he's connected to Xehanort, but maybe not as directly as we think.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Would you STOP that!
MX is WAY too old to be their dad, even by KH standards.

C

Colours

That doe's seem possible seeing in that in KH2final mix the LS asked sora on why did he have the keyblade. I'm guessing that he was hoping for riku instead.

C

Colours

A part of him, at least. Nomura doesn't seem overly fond of Lingering Sentiment, though it could be a nice twist if LS was an embodiment of Xehanort's Memories... I can't believe I just said that :\

The battle was non-canon, but the scene wasn't.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The battle was non-canon, but the scene wasn't.

It's a funny funny thing, actually. That can also be taken that Nomura just used the LS fight to dump in a bit of info that he wanted to be connected to Terra.
It doesn't mean LS is anything or that he actually said that, but it can also be seen as Nomura stating the following facts -

1) Ven and Aqua. Names have been confirmed.
2) Xehanort has to do with the whole mess.
3) Riku was the one meant to receive the Keyblade.

Nomura gives off crucial information in interviews. Compared to that, the LS battle is an excellent way to give information in-game :\
...for a change ~_~

Eox

i can't think about any other family links. and by the way who were Kairi's parents because you see a glimpse of her grandmother in KH1

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I find it odd how he comes up with this stuff XD
Or the scenario directors ~.~

i can't think about any other family links. and by the way who were Kairi's parents because you see a glimpse of her grandmother in KH1

Her parent's, like Sora and Riku's were never shown on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back