• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

If you can fix KH2, what changes would you make to the game?

If you see the secret ending, you get a special code to a special website, type the code in, and when BBS comes out in your language you get it sent to you for free.
  2. V

Starting Equipment On Proud

Is Mickey supposed to save your ass every time you die against Xaldin? Cause I mimic'd you and fought him yesterday with all original equipment and he saved me three times in that fight alone.
  3. V

So basically you want to rape the story of FFVII and change it around to fit the KH universe... Yeah... I can see why it'd make sense to do so... but that's been my favorite game since it came out... it's kinda like blasphemy to me... but meh. I also would put some FF worlds in there, like a...
  4. V

Oh God, they get as deep into it as the game can allow as it is. If they started going on about how Cloud was taken and placed into a mako pod and infused with mako energy and injected with jenova cells, people'd get confused, then they'd have to explain that Jenova is basically an alien with...
  5. V

1) Atlantica would be done like it was in the first game. 2) The book of Pooh wouldn't come into play 3) Demyx Wouldn't die... ever... he's just that awesome 4) Before you fight Xemnas you'd have to defeat all 12 other Org. members in a row 5) *and this is my ONLY gripe about the game* Fire...
  6. V

Meh. The trick's obviously gonna be bridged by levels, whatever Beast's Castle level is, add 5 to it and you'll own Xaldin. I think it's like 36 or something.
  7. V

I started KHII on Proud Mode, I mean, it didn't even cross my mind to never change equipment, but yeah it'll get tough eventually. Especially when facing Sephiroth on Proud. On Normal I beat him at 65, on Proud i couldn't do it til 99 and had all my drives and summons maxed lol. Fenrir is...
Back