• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can fix KH2, what changes would you make to the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
11. No winnie the pooh at all
12. T rated at least

inbetween a month and a week before KH2 was released, it WAS rated T. I think either Disney did some fast talking about Pirates or we were originally going to get the Will suicide scene.

and we need Pooh. There has to be a world to relax in, some world were can rest for a few minutes. However finding the pages is annoying and I really wish Donald and Goofy could visit the book.

A

Azrael

1)The ability to play as Riku in the TWTNW with Sora or Kairi as a party member
2) Have Roxas be able to fight DiZ(that old wanker deserves it!)
3)

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
1) Atlantica was kinda stupid so i would probably take it out to save space on the game disk....
2) i would have some more scenes with the organization showing how there plans are progressing through out Sora's story...
3) i would have scenes showing what roxas was doing.... he sorta just vanishes after sora wakes up in twilight town... until he fights sora in the world that never was....
4) i would also probably either take out the book of pooh or cut it back to save space....
5) i would also have sora and roxas cross paths at least once before they fight in the world that never was....
6) definitely make the game harder.( normal was easy.... Proud was like normal and in never played it on easy .......):unsure:

to me the game was good as is though.....

Last edited:
A

Azrael

1)Make Roxas into a wandering spirit that travels around the worlds alongside Riku fighting the Heartless and Nobodies.
2)Shan-Yu's army will be comprised of actual Heartless-controlled Huns
3)Kairi will go under a Station of Awakening as she is (sadly) a Keyblade wielder
4)More scenes of Roxas and the gang being accused by the Town for stealing the ******

A

Azrael

1) Bring Number XIV into the mix, but without revealing her identity

A

Azrael

1) Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts is its own world (The Heart that Never Became) in where the Nobodies are at their most powerful and where Xemnas makes his last stand

What do you guys think of my idea and this thread so far? Pretty good for a noob>

A

Azrael

How about as a tutorial you play as Roxas in the World that Never Was fleeing from the Nobodies and attacking uncoming native Heartless and fight Riku for a short while?

Siax808

at home fighting saix over and over and over
1)Fight all organization members in that room where fight saix and luxord
2)Saix finds his self and heart and become a party member of sora
3)Sora can choose through a huge gallery of awsome clothes to choose from
4)equip mickeys keyblade
5)roxas can become a party member some how
6)the truth about the 14th becomes known

A

Azrael

1)Fight all organization members in that room where fight saix and luxord
2)Saix finds his self and heart and become a party member of sora
3)Sora can choose through a huge gallery of awsome clothes to choose from
4)equip mickeys keyblade
5)roxas can become a party member some how
6)the truth about the 14th becomes known

I like the idea of several Organization members defecting to Sora's side which would be Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Demyx forming a anti-Organization. Sora, Riku and Saix againist Xemnas

Axel wants to turn Sora back into a Heartless to have Roxas back, so he revives and joins Maleficent

How about the 14th member trains Kairi in the way of the Keyblade/

vinnie

If you see the secret ending, you get a special code to a special website, type the code in, and when BBS comes out in your language you get it sent to you for free.

Darkness_Falls

Pretty much what everyone else said. Eliminate Atlantica, make Xemnas harder, make it so you have to fight every member of the organization. Axel lives. Make Riku playable/more involved. Kairi does NOT need a Keyblade.
And cut the sappiness/corny-ness.

slinky

One Step at A Time
1.make the game more complex and as long as kh1 because i think it was a good story line but it was just short. I was dissapointed when i got to the end in like days of starting where in kh1 it takes forever and theres no other choice but its gonna take ya a while.

In my opion, the entire ending. The script and location, no longer felt like 'Kingdom Hearts' as such.

Blue

home is where the heart is
If you can fix KH2, what changes would you make to the game?

- Less cutscenes
- More difficulty
- Better VAs

That's basically it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back