• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can fix KH2, what changes would you make to the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Lets see, I'm doing this thread due to the moderate amount of Kh2 critics here in this forum who thought that the first one was better

1) Atlantica will not be shown absolutely
2) Roxas tutorial would be optional
3) Roxas would have more stuff to do in the tutorial
4) Sora gets a realistic 3d makeover for POC world and pirate clothes
5) Sora gets a costume for Agrabah

vinnie

1) Atlantica would be done like it was in the first game.
2) The book of Pooh wouldn't come into play
3) Demyx Wouldn't die... ever... he's just that awesome
4) Before you fight Xemnas you'd have to defeat all 12 other Org. members in a row
5) *and this is my ONLY gripe about the game* Fire spells wouldn't be that surrounding wall thing and would still be fireballs like in the first one

Yeah, only one of them is something I had to whine about, the other's are just stuff I would've done.

A

Azrael

1)Demyx doesn't die and switches sides
2)Roxas vs Sora fight would have been playable (in the normal US version not FM)
3)Maybe Squall or Yuffie serves as a alternate party member in HB/RG
4)You land in Hollow Bastion itself(the castle explored in KH1)
5)Auron probably explains a bit about his past
6)Sephiroth and Cloud probably reveal a bit about their history (Maybe Sephiroth as a memory of Cloud come to live)
7)Xemnas Knight Form would move around using his long sword and stuff
8)Kairi will never touch a Keyblade or at least make her not such a damsel in distress
9)Fighting Organization members of COM in the Underworld as Matches

A

Azrael

Reaction commands would either be used for the major fights or made difficult to use (combination of buttons)

vinnie

1)
6)Sephiroth and Cloud probably reveal a bit about their history (Maybe Sephiroth as a memory of Cloud come to live)

Oh God, they get as deep into it as the game can allow as it is. If they started going on about how Cloud was taken and placed into a mako pod and infused with mako energy and injected with jenova cells, people'd get confused, then they'd have to explain that Jenova is basically an alien with the properties of an Ancient and how she's Sephiroth's dead "mom". Then they'd be all "omgwtf". And then they'd have to go off on a tangent about how Lucrecia and Hojo made sephiroth and hojo injected her with jenova's cells and-- well basically there'd definitely be a reason to re-release Final Fantasy VII, because just a peice of the story of FFVII is larger and deeper than the entirety of both KH games.

Yeah, Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game ever... so sue me.

Oh, and I'd make the Kingdom Hearts games a helluva lot longer, since it takes apparently it takes 4 years for a new installment to come out.

A

Azrael

Oh God, they get as deep into it as the game can allow as it is. If they started going on about how Cloud was taken and placed into a mako pod and infused with mako energy and injected with jenova cells, people'd get confused, then they'd have to explain that Jenova is basically an alien with the properties of an Ancient and how she's Sephiroth's dead "mom". Then they'd be all "omgwtf". And then they'd have to go off on a tangent about how Lucrecia and Hojo made sephiroth and hojo injected her with jenova's cells and-- well basically there'd definitely be a reason to re-release Final Fantasy VII, because just a peice of the story of FFVII is larger and deeper than the entirety of both KH games.

Yeah, Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game ever... so sue me.

Oh, and I'd make the Kingdom Hearts games a helluva lot longer, since it takes apparently it takes 4 years for a new installment to come out.

We don't need to include that in there

Cloud is found in Radiant Garden after his world is destroyed by the Heartless with his memories affecting him, meets Ansem the Wise and Xehanort gladly begins to experiment on Cloud causing him to have memories of Sephiroth and plunges Cloud further into darkness. Sephiroth eventually is released and Cloud and him fight.....

vinnie

So basically you want to rape the story of FFVII and change it around to fit the KH universe...

Yeah... I can see why it'd make sense to do so... but that's been my favorite game since it came out... it's kinda like blasphemy to me...

but meh.

I also would put some FF worlds in there, like a Cosmo Canyon world or a Chocobo forest or something. As for a boss battle, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond for optional enemies, Ultima Weapon to obtain the ultima weapon in the new game.

A

Azrael

So basically you want to rape the story of FFVII and change it around to fit the KH universe...

Yeah... I can see why it'd make sense to do so... but that's been my favorite game since it came out... it's kinda like blasphemy to me...

but meh.

I also would put some FF worlds in there, like a Cosmo Canyon world or a Chocobo forest or something. As for a boss battle, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond for optional enemies, Ultima Weapon to obtain the ultima weapon in the new game.

I'm sorry I'm speaking blasphemy of FF7 but the FF characters are in a alternate timeline, btw Aeris is still alive....where's Sephiroth when you need him? xD
Kill flower girl!

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
1. The organization more evil

2. Make Namine and Kairi do something for a change

3. Make it harder

4. Take out Final Form or make it weaker (It made the game way too easy when you got it)

5. You can keep playing after the credits like you could do in Fable

6. Take Atlantis out of the game

7. Put in a fight with Sin (FF 10)

8. Reaction commands like they were in Resident Evil 4 where you have to hit button combinations fast to live

9. Roxas vs. Sora playable for International copy

10. Terra vs. Sora playable for International copy

Umm... I think that’s it for me.

SoraConor1

1. Allow you to face all member of orginization 13
2.Have 4 people in your party not 3
3. New keyblade for halloween town
4. In TWTNW you can play as riku
5. When the game is over you can go to destiny island
6. You can face Terra

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
hmm....

1.) You get the Organization XIII Data Battles ;___; (I wanna fight Marluxia soooo badly!)
2.) More secret bosses (Like the Phantom in KH1)
3.) Xemnas is harder
4.) Less cheesiness!
5.) More none disney boss fights
6.) I dunno!

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
1. you can teleport friends (like riku, alladin, auron, etc.) to other worlds.

2. you can fight terra, ven and aqua as optional bosses.

3. sephiroth is the final boss in the colloseum

4. more abbilities (like ars arcemun and ragnarok)

5. more kinds of heartless and nobodies.

6. all bosses can be played from the menu when you defeat the whole game (can choose on wich mode)

7. you can summon tarzan

8. you can fly in the gummi ship in 3d for the whole time (not just to open paths but also the card)

9. more worlds

10. trons world would be optianal

11. atlantica would be like kh1

12. play after you defeat xemnas

13. make final for more limited and harder to get

14. colloseum would be longer with more fights

15. cloud, squall (leon), yuffie or tifa are friends that fight with you in hollow bastion/radiant garden

16. xemnas would be harder and move more

17. the castle of hollow bastion is also playable

18. mora spell upgrades

19. a special world where you can fight really strong heartless wich give many exp and money (only open if you are lvl 99)

20. a special "dark form" appears when you meet riku

21. more and better buyable things

22. a FF world would be able

this are all things i just thought of. i know it is really a lot:thumbup:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
fighting Terra and Roxas
have Riku join your party after you unlock him (I understand how others couldn't leave, that was their world)
flesh out Auron
fight other Organization members
keep the singing in Atlantica, but expand the areas. Or give a better map or KH1 Atlantica
Agrabah stays about the same layout as KH1
see dark suit Riku
have Riku call Mickey 'Mickey' ( I thought it was so sweet when Mickey ran to Riku at the end)
more secret bosses
more worlds that tie into the storyline
See Roxas more
Have Roxas fight more
See Axel more
Have Namine interact more with Sora
Explain Namine better
Kairi fights in the final battle
be more emotionally tied to the characters
Play as other characters (i.e. Riku, Donald, etc (Roxas does not count))
and you could switch in and out between other characters (so a team could be made up of Sora, Riku, and Aladdin with Donald, Mickey, possibly some form of Roxas, and Goofy waiting in the wings, then leaving Agrabah we can exchange Riku and Mickey and Donald fills in Aladdins' spot, etc)

edit: I really like the game, but hindsight is 20/20 and these were just some some details that could be touched up.

Last edited:
T

Twilight_Thorn

hmm....

1.) You get the Organization XIII Data Battles ;___; (I wanna fight Marluxia soooo badly!)
2.) More secret bosses (Like the Phantom in KH1)
3.) Xemnas is harder
4.) Less cheesiness!
5.) More non-disney boss fights

what he said
+
*Terra & Roxas battle
*Room of Awakening(that whole entranceway and org. 13 battle room is sooooooooo awesome!! XP)
*Ability 2 fight Kairi (I wanna beat that b**ch sooo bad XD

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
1. Harder, with more challenges like trying to unlock the Hollow Bastion gate in KH1 (very confusing).
2. Limit Form in US version.
3. Data battles and Terra fight in US version.
4. Mushroom XIII in US version
5. Sora can use some of his old abilities like Arcanum without having to be in Limit Form.
6. A lot more magic and summons.
7. Harder Sephiroth fight.
8. A lot bigger worlds.
9. Harder Disney bosses.
10. No Atlantica at all.
11. No winnie the pooh at all
12. T rated at least
13. Sora will not be so corny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back