• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Theory on Keyblades

After seeing someone's explaination (SA's maybe?) on how Kairi got a keyblade and is not a keyblade master, I came up with this idea. Keyblades are the products of previous keyblade masters, and keychains from memories. What I mean by that, is that in order to weild a keyblade, a previous...
  2. H

Did the darkness save Sora?

So I was thinking about the scene in HB where Sora becomes a heartless. Pretty much, he becomes whole again because Kairi finds his heartless, and he gets his heart back Now using that logic, does that mean that if Sora was a BWHoPL, and he produced no heartless, he couldn't return to his real...
  3. H

Theory on Xion (redone)

Hey all, its been a while since I've been on, but I though it would re post my theory on Xion. To start, Xion is Namine's nobody. Yes, I am aware that Namine is a nobody, and a nobody having a nobody doesn't make sense. I believe that Xion is the Namine that was created in Sora's head (During...
  4. H

Possible idea on who Xion is

So I've been thinking lately on the possibility of who Xion is. We know a few things about her to start 1 - Being the 14th member, she becomes a nobody after Roxas, meaning that she becomes a nobody AFTER the events of Hollow Bastion in KH1. 2 - She persuades Roxas to leave Org.13 3 - She wields...
  5. H

A NEW Terra+MX=Xehanort theory

So reading around, I have seen alot of Terra+MX=Xehanort theories, so I thought I'd offer mine. VAT's mission is to stop MX and his apprentice to get KH. Terra is appointed leader to this mission. Pretty much throughout all of BBS you will be trying to do this, and I think the ending will go...
  6. H

14th Member (Xion) Speculation/Discussion

Okay people, we have heard it time and time again http://forums.khinsider.com/search.php?searchid=1109811 We know its possible, we don't need to be spammed every week with a new "Aqua is the 14th member" thread. We've heard the stories, if you have a theory on why she's the 14th (If you have...
  7. H

Ideas about Aqua=14th

Now alot of people think the 14th member is Aqua, and yeah it does seem kinda logical. One of the reasons is the scene where Xemnas address' the armor as "friend" and its probably 99% sure its Aqua. However, right before that, Xigbar said they just recruited Marluxia. This would mean that the...
  8. H

quick question

I know its poped up alot, and it could be true, but why does everyone assume that the heartless were all created by AtW? Now before you tell me "READ THE ANSEM REPORTS" I'd like to point out Sora's case of turning into a heartless Sora uses a keyblade to "stab" himself to release his heart, thus...
  9. H

Saddest SE deaths REDONE!

Thought I would take the other topic and revise it and add more titles.
  10. H

Sunset Horizons in CoM??

I was just thinking, at the end of CoM Reverse/Rebirth, we see Riku and Mickey walk outside the castle and are confronted by Diz who tell's Riku to pick the path to Light or Darkness, but Riku chooses the Road to Dawn, which Diz calls the path to Twilight. Light. Darkness. Dawn. Twilight. Isn't...
  11. H

Question about Xemnas

Alright, at the end of KH2, when you defeat Xemnas with Donald/Goofy/Riku, right before xemnas dies sora says: "There's more to a heart then anger and rage, don't you remember?" And Xemnas replies: "No, I don't" However, in Twilight Town, Saix says: "We remember what's its like to have a heart"...
  12. H

Link between Roxas/Ven and NAMINE!

Alright, I recently started playing KH2 again, and I noticed that in the mansion of Twilight Town in the White Room, there is a picture of what looks like Roxas outside this palace. When Roxas sees it he gets a major headache and nearly collapse. After I looked at the picture some more, it had...
  13. H

May have been noticed before but...

Going into the theory that for BBS there is a "true xehanort" who is this parasite being. Many people assumed that the parasite infected Terra, hence Terra being the E.S as a boss. I noticed that in the secret ending for KH2, as we see Terra, it looks like there is two of them, and then they...
  14. H

Link with Young Riku/Sora and VAT

In KH1, we are taken to a scene where we see a young Riku and young Sora in the Secret Place, where they think there is a monster and it turns out to be the wind. Later in the game, we see the scene again but this time Riku turns around and sees a keyhold in the door. I was wondering if anyone...
  15. H

Some theory for KH3 (Not BBS-358/2-Coded)

At the end of the trailer for 358/2, Roxas is heard saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days". Many people assume this is the day when Roxas merges with Sora, but what if it is, say Roxas right before/during his resignation of Org.13, and maybe his disappearence is refered to him and...
Back