• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

quick question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlesGuardian

I know its poped up alot, and it could be true, but why does everyone assume that the heartless were all created by AtW?
Now before you tell me "READ THE ANSEM REPORTS" I'd like to point out Sora's case of turning into a heartless
Sora uses a keyblade to "stab" himself to release his heart, thus creating a heartless and because his heart was strong, he created a nobody.
Can someone explain why this COULDNT happen with anyone in BBS? there are keyblades, you can stab yourself with them, and I'm sure there's people with strong hearts. We know all the false heartless(ones with symbols) were created by Xehanort's heartless, but what about the real ones? Ansem didn't as much create this as much as he stumbled across them.

HeartlesGuardian

Yeah, he did.

The first heartless was found by Xehanort.

Darkness always exist, but it was never cultivated into a heartless until Xehanort started experimenting on the heart.

Even if they were founded by Xehanort, how did that effect someone like Sora? How did Xehanort's experiments effect EVERY heart in the GALAXY?

My point is that no matter how you look at it, the heart succumbed to darkness, and thus became a heartless. All I want to know is why everyone finds it that this could have never happened in BBS. Or the fact that maybe MX/DS stumble across this, and could link to how xehanort figured out how

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well there isn't a HeartBreaker Keyblade as far as we know in BBS, and the one we know was made by Malificent anyway... And it doesn't really add up having AtW creating them...

HeartlesGuardian

And that could be the story for BBS, could it not?

And then (going off the top of my head here) "Birth By Sleep" could be reference to the heartless themselves. They could be born from Xehanort when he wakes up and becomes AtW's apprentice. We know that Ven/Terra go to different worlds, but seeing as we don't know why this could be as good of a reason as any

Awards
Actually, Ansem/Xehanort/Xemnas/AtW created every heartless with the heartless symbol on it. So a Shadow is not an artificial heartless, but a Soldier is.

Oh, my source was the KH Manga, not the Ansem reports so... yeah.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
I know its poped up alot, and it could be true, but why does everyone assume that the heartless were all created by AtW?
Now before you tell me "READ THE ANSEM REPORTS" I'd like to point out Sora's case of turning into a heartless
Sora uses a keyblade to "stab" himself to release his heart, thus creating a heartless and because his heart was strong, he created a nobody.
Can someone explain why this COULDNT happen with anyone in BBS? there are keyblades, you can stab yourself with them, and I'm sure there's people with strong hearts. We know all the false heartless(ones with symbols) were created by Xehanort's heartless, but what about the real ones? Ansem didn't as much create this as much as he stumbled across them.

xehanort created the first artificial and emblemed heartless but it came from the info of atw

as for why there cant be heartless in bbs well nomura said so and unless you're saying he's wrong then this thread needs to be closed

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Because of his research of the heart.

AtW: The doors that appeared. The place the Heartless seek. I fear my research may have brought this upon us...

Xemnas: After all, none of this would have happened without you. You are the source of all Heartless

Now before you tell me "READ THE ANSEM REPORTS"
Read the Ansem reports.

I'd like to point out Sora's case of turning into a heartless Sora uses a keyblade to "stab" himself to release his heart, thus creating a heartless and because his heart was strong, he created a nobody.
Yes, yes he did.

Can someone explain why this COULDNT happen with anyone in BBS? there are keyblades, you can stab yourself with them, and I'm sure there's people with strong hearts.
If you remember, that keyblade was special, because it was created from the Princesses of heart's hearts. It unlocked the darkness within peoples hearts. Thus when Sora stabbed himself, he was overwhelmed by the darkness in his heart, and thats how he became a Heartless, I'm sure that there are no other Keyblades like this one.

We know all the false heartless(ones with symbols) were created by Xehanort's heartless, but what about the real ones? Ansem didn't as much create this as much as he stumbled across them.
AtW was the catalyst in the creation of the Heartless, they exist because of his research. Xehanort just took it a step further by making Artificial Heartless.

"Birth By Sleep" could be reference to the heartless themselves. They could be born from Xehanort when he wakes up and becomes AtW's apprentice.
Well of course. The Heartless were only created after Xehanort became Ansems apprentice because they researched the heart together.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No offence to what you think, but I don't think anyone in the Kingdom Hearts Universe is retarded enough to stab themselves with a Keyblade. Sora stabbed himself with The Heartbreaker, a Keyblade that wasn't his, as well as it had the special ability to unlock people's HEarts, and it lacked a Keychain, so those are special things you have failed to explain

The new enemies are likely a combination of Nobodies and HEartless, and then, for some reasons, all of them then divide into HEartless and Nobodies and then none are ver naturally produced again

Sexy Angel
BBS was the starting point of the spread of darkness....

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
No offence to what you think, but I don't think anyone in the Kingdom Hearts Universe is retarded enough to stab themselves with a Keyblade.

Sora did. Therefore Sora = retarded. Truff.

Anagram

Banned
Xehanort made the first heartless with ATW's research.
Besides Nomura said heartless didn't exist then.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
>_< My God...
Let's see... Where to begin...

Xehanort created the first heartless (EVER)... Through his experiments, he accidently caused the hearts of his subjects to collapse... After throwing them in the basement, he returns to find the first heartless... Then, he decideds to name them "Heartless"...
After that, he used the machine to create artifical heartless which he labled with an emblem...

If that isn't enough proof, Nomura himself stated that neither heartless nor nobody were around during the time of BBS...

Also, like Nicrixshant said, if even one single heartless had exsisted, it would had spread to the numbers they were in KH1 (since Sora killed a large amount)...

Now, for Sora, when he used the Heart Unlocker on himself, he opened his heart, freeing the princess' and allowing darkness, though only a small amount, to take over... Like the five apprentices (not Xehanort, seeing as he completely accepted darkness), Sora willingly opened his heart and split into two...

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The new enemies are likely a combination of Nobodies and HEartless, and then, for some reasons, all of them then divide into HEartless and Nobodies and then none are ver naturally produced again

There is already something like that in the KH Universe = humans. DUH.

And the old but new enemies can't be a combination of both Heartless and Nobodies, because neither existed back in the time of BBS.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They aren't necessarilly both Heartless and Nobody forced together to form the old/new enemy, I think that the Heartless and Nobodies are what split off from them, NOT Heartless + Nobody = Enemy, more like Enemy (Divided sign) (by) 2 = Nobody and Heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back