• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

orchalum+?

anyone know where all 13 of the orchalum+s are for ultima weapon?(note:there are 2 diffrent orchalums needed in order to get ultima orchalum and orchalum+)
  2. N

which drive form do you like the best?

i have to say i like valor. i have to say this is crazy but almost every other time i drive right now i turn in to anti-form and i done it so many time now that it is realy starting to anoy the crap out of me when im trying to lvl my other forms.
  3. N

keyblades question

im just wonderin im on the world that never was and i was wonderin when you get the oblivian keyblade and also where are the gull wings in hallow bastion/radiant garden because you are supposed to be able to get a keyblade from them.
  4. N

what do u think the only down sides are to kh2

1 no tinkerbell auto healing summon 2 the mp bar takes waaaay to long to recharge 3 the cure spell uses all the mp whats up with that!?
  5. N

drive question

with drive after u lvl valor to form 2 do u still have to get max drive points to drive or can u drive @ 3 points?
  6. N

help finding final form

im not up to the part where you can get it but i bought the stratagy guide for kh2 and it didnt explain anything about where and how to get it so it kinda bothers me. any1 got a clue where to get it just for refrence?
  7. N

what are u doin to prep/kill time till kh2

im going to go back through kh1 and beat it using only the kingdom key what are you gona do?
  8. N

funny things that happened tto u while playin kh1

for me the funnest thing had to be playing up to agrahba with the kingdom key becuse i never realized what the key chains were for during my first play through the game so hillarious. second funny thing is that up to about a few weeks ago i never got the ultima weapon and well when i finally...
  9. N

official unofficial kh2 countdownclock

heres the KH2 count down clock also WILL THE MODERATOR THAT KEEPS OVERSTEPING HIS BOUNDRIES ON THE FORUMS STOP DELETING MY THREADS FOR NO APPARENT REASON SERIOUSLY, GOD IM NOT SPAMING OR ANYTHING STOP DELETING MY THREADS FOR GODS SAKE. STICKY THREAD PLZ http://freewebs.com/master-minds/kh2.html
  10. N

the manga has been released

not sure if anybody had posted this b4 but fyi the kh manga has been released including the first 2 volumes from tokyopop
  11. N

ya wana kno what i think....

ya kno what i think, i think they should just remake COM for the psp it would be soooo much better in game play and story wise
  12. N

easy lvl ups

heres a great way to lvl up quickly but this can only be proformed once in the game. when u fight malificent dragon get into one of the roots on the wall and call tinker bell. then for the remander of the battle use ur guard skill to deflect the mini fire balls to gain 119 tech points and lvl up...
  13. N

major discovery made!!!!!!

everyone the kingdom hearts manga is being sold in the US by tokyo pop if u need proof go to tokyopop.com and look at their manga section and youll find that the 1st vol. is being sold now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
  14. N

the best thing remade in kh2 can u guess?

the best thing in kh2 that was remade, the one thing that everyone was waiting and hoping for is... drum roll plz( very bad druming starts playing).............. The Gumi Ship Stages have actual meaning and excitement to them!!!! Woohooo W00t Woot!! you got 2 agree with me on that, that has to...
  15. N

i think i figured somthing out

i have two short theroys 1 th bindfoled riku might be the riku clone and might not have died when riku delt the final blow to him 2. bhk might be i dunno a fusion that might of hapend between riku and sora mayby any coments also i figured out why Kh is so addictive its a combo of the thrilling...
  16. N

Neoridges helpfull hints

hello everyone if you need help with any thing in the game plz e-mail me or go to my site and or forums and ask for help because i have mastered every thing there is in this game. main site: neoridge.cjb.net forums: bneoridgeforums.runboard.com e-mail: neoridgeback@netscape.net
  17. N

Conformation Of Halo Movie!!!!!!!!

THE HALO MOVIE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BELOW IS AN ARTICLE FROM 1UP THAT CONFIRMS IT!!!!!!! Fox, Universal Sign Halo Negotiations calm over rights to Bungie Studios' sci-fi epic. by Patrick Klepek, 06/10/2005 62 of 82 users recommended this story. Heated negotiations between Microsoft and...
  18. N

kingdom hearts on psp?

anyone think that kh1 or 2 will hit the psp
  19. N

kh2 demo in e3

follow this llink to allist of game demos for e3 including kh2 http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3139898
  20. N

whats more worth getting PSP or DS

whats more worth geting PSP or DS i would say DS because it has beter capablities and it has WI-FI world wide online connection that will enable u to play people across the contry. also u a can text chat and soon voice chat during game matches. also the ds can acutaly play shooter because of...
Back