• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Need Demix Pics/ Movie

lol i havent been checking up on all the kh2 stuff for a few months so im a bit behind. if someone could find me a pic or movie with demix the new unknown in it i would appreciate it thanks :p
  2. O

Confirmed worlds in KH2

and pirates of the caribean
  3. O

pirates of the carrabean?

lol some like some hate lol all i can say is i'm pretty sure a lot of people are gonna be pissed abou this... lol they should have stayed with the animated ones...
  4. O

it is confirmed...we have screenshots of the world and the charcters.. here they r- http://squarenet.gamigo.de/main.php?site=sn-news&id=1605 check it out
  5. O

lol i kno a lot of people r looking forward to this world but for me it just doesn't fit in...it was a live action movie...lol not typical kh choice what do u guys think?
  6. O

E3 05!!!

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/index.shtml try there
  7. O

Kingsom Hearts theories

lol im pretty certain most of tht stuff is wrong...
  8. O

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

dont just come to conclusions... u only see it for a few seconds maybe it is just the effect of the aftermath of the glowing transformation.
  9. O

Heard they where taking out Dual Keyblade wielding

we r pretty sure it is called arcane mode
  10. O

No More Summons?

lol this isnt the place to talk about that
  11. O

My theory on Pete, may spoil

seems like a possible theory...though i doubt it is true they might just make pete another mindless antagonist
  12. O

Star Ocean 3

lol i dunno much about his game and is thinking about getting it--can anyone tell me if its good?
  13. O

King mickeys keyblade

who sed he already had the key
  14. O

multi play in kh2

lol i reckon a dynasty warriors kinda thing could happen like u control sora sum1 else controls...another person :p
  15. O

Gummi ships updated

looks like there could be some full fledged racing now
  16. O

Riku is The Darkside?

lol when he says that he means his own darkness...meaning he can control the darkness that he has inside him not that he is Darkside. lol dun make up stuff :p
  17. O

I can't watch the trailer!!!

try playing with real player or just download a codec...should tell u which one
  18. O

New Interview with Nomura...

lol i guess he/she (lol i dun wanna offend any1) was just trying to help no reason to get mad :p
  19. O

Is it just me ...

lol we always have to wait longer especially when the game is made in japan :p
  20. O

SPOILERS! Officials in KH2!

everything u sed is either old or unconfirmed
Back