• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What the eff is up with Xion?!?! (WARNING: 358 SPOILERS!!!)

H'okay. so, here's the thing. If you didn't see the thread name, don't continue any further unless you've either, beaten 358/2 days, or don't mind spoilers. now, I beat 358 only a few hours ago adn my mind has been stuck on ONE thing. why did Xigbar see Xion as Ventus?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I...
  2. A

last word game

the object of this game is to use the last word of a sentence and use it in anoother sentence for the end of a sentence, then create a sentence with a different last word, but still use the previous word in that same sentence, but it has to be a line from a movie/song/video game etc. (tell what...
  3. A

Jack Lillum

hello people. i've written stories befre, but they were all lame and it was before I had an actually good idea. this one, i'm going to finish and get published as an actual book someday. that is my new ambition. so, without further adeu, here's the first bit of the untitled story i'm working on...
  4. A

Earth, Water, Air

I'm not sure if this has already been posted before, but something dawned on me. I'm sure we all know by now that Terra=earth, Ventus=air, Aqua=water, right? well, we all also know that SRK and VAT are connected (especially since Roxas looks like Ven) but this is what dawned on me. Riku=Land and...
  5. A

Flash Animation Programs. . . . . .

I figured that this is the best place to oput it. Does anyone jnow any good Flash Animation programs that I can download to my computer so I can create some flash videos?
  6. A

ROgue Galaxy---Seven Star Swords

Helloz....I was playing Rogue galaxy, and I needed a few answers. first, is there any easy way to get hunter coins? because I have like, 45 or 46 and I need 60 to get the platinum licence, and I don't wan''t to run around and do a bunch of challanges, and i'm already #1 in hunter rankings...
  7. A

Fanfiction ► Light Bringer, VIZ meda's next big hit.

VIZ media is going to be getting a letter soon, and it will be from me, about an epic show called Light Bringer. It's about eighteen year old Lyte Karuko, Eighteen year old Aselia Cretsio, and nineteen year old Teguro Hikura. their mission, to destroy the dark and light empires that are waging...
  8. A

The elemental chronicals.

I am writing a book and iplan to try to ahve it published. I want people tp preread it first, si i decided to bring it to KHI and see how you guys like it. I have written four chapters, read them and tell me how you like it, good and bad! give me ideasif you have them! if you think i should...
  9. A

Lit ► Offical Pendragon discussion thread.

Hello to everyone out there in Halla. I am opening (hopefully) the first pendragon discussion thread. the series by D.J. Machale is the best series i've ever read. so far. I just started book number eight, the Pilgrims of Rayne and by the end of this weekend i'll have finished it, and started...
  10. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Darkside

Just an idea i had a while ago. I might make a fanfic, or an animation, but I just wanted to get everyone's opinion first. I'm basicly going to scrap my KHF fanic, becasue, like terra 2.0 said, it was too much mixing of things. so if you want to know what happened, Vetrra was in orgXIII and...
  11. A

The Heartless, Has anyone realized this?

I realized this while playing KH2 the other day, The Heartless, are not supposed to have hearts, thus, heart- less. But when you kill a heartless they have hearts. the whole thnig is confusing. they eat hearts, yet they have hearts. so, wouldn't they eat other heartless's hearts? the whole...
  12. A

a new theory about Xehanort/MX

ok, I think that MX may have had DS use some sort of magic to erase his memory and make him younger sr something like that. I think that because, i was downloading videos off of kh-vids.net and decided to download kh2fm+ videos. I watched "the new headquarters" and I got this theory, because of...
  13. A

Kingdom hearts t.v show! (real, pics)

it has been confirmed by Tetsuya Nomura and Dianey that a kingdom hearts tv show is being produced. they have a low budget right now, but they are going to make a new KH storyline just for t.v containging heartless, nobodies, and unbirths. one complication was that the show had to have an...
  14. A

sexuality in mangas

I was reading the second volume of bleach and I realized that the mangas can show and say more things that the anime. in the anime they don't say half of the stuff in the mangas. in the first bleach manga, ichigo offered to walk orihime home, and she declines the offer. later she is talking to...
  15. A

Sai Zadaza

here are the rules, you can create your own character, just add the details and weapon, ect. they can be anything from anything, Ex. a soul reaper from bleach, or have ggeass powers from code geass, like that, one rule with the anime classes, no using deathnotes, that's just not fair. i will...
  16. A

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts future, KHF, chapter three

Vetrra was facing an enormous army of heartless and nobodies, due to his keyblade's little light show moments earlier. Vetrra's appearance had changed from his under shirt and regular baggy jeans and ratty old shoes, with short-cropped black hair, to full body armor, flowing black leather cape...
  17. A

luxord Cloud's nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ok, you prettymuch got what this thread is about from the title, but let me back up the theory before you make any conclusions here, ok we all know that the nobodies of their other selfs always look slightly different that their oricinals, examples, Xemnas kind if looks like fake ansem. roxas...
  18. A

Queen beatle...

what would you think if in future KH games there was music from queen and the beatles?
  19. A

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts future. KHF (ch2)

chapter two. As the voice of the robed man faded out of his head, Vetrra was getting dizzy. save the universe? or cast it into shadows? what was the crazy man talking about? Vetrra had never even been able to save his grades from slipping from "d's" to "f's", let alone the whole universe! So...
  20. A

lingering Sentiment...

Ok. I know a lot about the KH games and the KH universe, I chec for new updates every day, but still, one thing i wonder, can anyone tell me who lingering sentiment (LS) is!!!!!!!!!
Back