• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Another Dive??

haha I know what day it is but I think this might be serious. I can only read a little bit of japanese and I know it says something about Xehanort and Eraqus, but I don't know for sure. wasn't there more about this rumor a few months ago? well, we'll see. Someone translate it pleaase! Forgot to...
  2. O

If KH2 had trophies/achievements

Of everything listed, I think this one would be the most hard to accomplish. [/lmao]
  3. O

second set of joke weapons

;D That'd be awesome of you~
  4. O

Mickey's role

Y'know, Mickey's role really wasn't that big. His presence on the cover art does seem a little pointless. ...Oh well, Mickey is hella cute.
  5. O

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

The very first time I read it, I honestly thought "Demyx" until I got to the end when it said Xion took her hood off ;o Lul, the childish and jealous inner self of Axel is very amusing~
  6. O

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

This sounds kind of like Axel is talking; I don't recall Xion showing her face to anyone but Roxas and Axel.
  7. O

Riku of Xion

I didn't mind fighting Riku~ Xion was incredibly annoying.
  8. O

Aquas Keyblade

Aqua = dancing fight-style Terra = brute strength fight-style Ven = speedy fight-style That's how I tend to think of the way they fight, as for 'powers' it'd be pretty similar [only difference being Aqua = magic] ...Spellbinder and Aqua's keyblade are really only similar in coloration. Not...
  9. O

second set of joke weapons

Lol, I want the mystery gear~ I wonder what it's stats are.
  10. O

Xigbar, Demyx, Luxord, Xion

Xigbar - zig+bar Demyx - dem+ex Luxord - lukksord Xion - shi+on Roxas - ro+ha xD Lulz, there was a Philippine president[or something of equal status] whose name was Roxas and it's pronounced "ro+ha" or "ro+has". ...But i like Roxas being said like "rocks+os". Anyway, there's my bit. Though...
  11. O

Terra Battle

So, has anyone beaten Terra yet? If you have, mind posting your Sora's stats? I've leveled up as high as I can go, but with no results of a defeated Terra ._.
  12. O

Demnyx is modeled after...

the expressions on their faces are similar and eyebrow formation
  13. O

Birth By Sleep Jump Festa 2008 Trailer English Subbed

did an okay job aligning bittermeat's translations
  14. O

vens key

is called style! [lul] but yes, i too think his keyblade is a weird one.
  15. O

"He looks a lot like you."

In opening parts of KH2, the scene where Xemnas is talking to Roxas, and the exchange of words go something like: Xem.: "You have arrived." "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you." Roxas: "Who are you?" [no audio] Xem.: "I'm whats left, or maybe I'm all there ever was." Roxas: "I...
Back