• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 3

does anyone else watch...

reality shows? i LOVE them, they are just hilarious so do you watch them? what are your favorites?
  2. 3

could he come back?

do you think AtW/DiZ could come back to KH? i mean he "died" in an explosion, but the explosion involved kingdom hearts, so yeah so really my question is do you think he could come back, and how would it happen i would personally love seeing DiZ again :D
  3. 3

Melificent in future games?

this thought just popped into my head what would Melificent do in future titles/her significance? i mean she looks pretty badass in BBS, but would she only be important in her world? because so far she only shows up in her world although she does know something about BwHoPL, and about Terra...
  4. 3

BwHoPL

okay, i'll make this short, and to the point. in BBS why isnt it PoH, intead of BwHoPL? there were always 7 so why change the name
  5. 3

could Xion be...

could Xion been formed when the hearts from the heart unlocker were released when sora stabbed himself?! i just thought of this like 30 sec. ago so i'll try to elaborate as best to my ability. think about it, it would explain "no i" because there are multiple "I"s it would explain her being...
  6. 3

Terra's keyblade

okay, quick question about terra's keyblade in the 08 jump fiesta trailer for BBS when terra summons his keyblade, some kind of weird orb thing appears what is that thing, and could it have something to do with terra's budding darkness?
  7. 3

Master Xehanort's demise?

Okay, so we all know the extent of MX's power right? how he can kick asses with 1 hand behind his back... well i've been wondering about something lately: if he can do what he did in the BBS trailer on a regular, then how did his "inevitable fate" come? in other words,,how did some(one/thing)...
  8. 3

Which Xehanort/Villain is the best??

for me, i'd have to say Master Xehanort and i pick him because he knows how to pwn with one hand behind his back now i dont care how BBS's story is going to turn out, anyone with that kind of power....FTW! so who is the best Xehanort (MX, SoD, Xemnas, or Xehanort), or other KH villain, and why...
  9. 3

Unbirth theory/ MX motive

Okay,well this came to me a few minutes ago and i thought i should share it:36: This is all running on: 1.there are no more unbirths 2. unbirths are the precursor for heartless You will also have to know what i think of the BwHoPL. I think the BwHoPL(not PoH) do have darkness in their...
  10. 3

How do you think king mickey got king status?

pretty self explanitory, title says all so exactly what i want to know is how,when,where,why he got his king status and who do you think has the authority to give him that title _____ I think almost immediately after the events of BBS,because of his contribution to the MX fight, most of the...
  11. 3

Theory on DS, and Xehanort

Okay, here is my theory on BBS: DS, and (partially) Xehanort EDIT:Give some credit to byronic hero, I made references to his theory, and it influenced my theory. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comDark Soldier: Master Xehanort’s apprentice that was very loyal to Master...
  12. 3

Keyblade weilder=/= Keyblade Master?

OKay something that has been bothering me for awhile: keyblade masters/wielders Keyblade wielder- one who has gone through the awakening and can summon/use the keyblade independently. Keyblade Master- A keyblade wielder whom has immense knowledge over the darkness, the light, AND the...
  13. 3

Room of Sleep/Awakening??

I know where the room of sleep is located and everything,but uses? And this room of awakening, i am completely clueless please explain. Also do you think that these rooms tie into BBS somehow? THANKS FOR ANSWERING!:E
Back