• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Um....

Could some please make/give me an avatar of the Dusk symbol?
  2. K

Here's an idea.

Why doesn't someone make a comic of Kingdom Hearts?
  3. K

New KH2 scans!!!

They're not old to me. I've never seen them before.
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

I'm ruthless! I forgive you! *takes your hand and starts dancing round Amsterdam*
  5. K

FFIX- Help!

I'm stuck in Desert Palace, I'm at the Moogle in the library, I go into the next room and collect the bloodstones but what do I do next? Please help a Final Fantasy fan!
  6. K

ROFL! Oh jeez, please stop, I think my ribs have snapped from laughing...
  7. K

Black Pyjamas

My story. You can make up your own characters if you wish. Basically, this is series 1, so it's a big fight against the possesed Grim Reaper (who has long silver hair and SKIN) and his daemons. I'm the man from the Void (a guy who came from the edge of the Universe.) You can be Kaeron (has a...
  8. K

Haha, you guys crack me up. *breaks into pieces* Darn.
  9. K

Hahaha! That was funny. Here, I'll do a version of it: Ansem: Behold the endless abyss... Ansem: Within lies the heart of all worlds.... Kingdom Hearts! Ansem: Look as hard as you are able; you'll not be able to find even the slightest glimmer of light! Sora: What about the door? It looks...
  10. K

Salary Problem

I tried to collect my salary today, but it says it isn't time to even though I collected my salary yesterday. What's going on?
  11. K

The things you find on the internet, eh?

This is really strange and funny.... http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/eggsong Post the weird things you've found on the internet here.
  12. K

3 secret keyblades!

I see a problem with the Final Key....if you have to do everything to get it, including beat all the bosses, how are you supposed to use the bleedin' thing if you've beaten Ansem for the final time? You can't play the game again once it comes to 'The End.'
  13. K

Favourite Boss?

Gets annoying though.
Back