• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Scar's ghost and Vanitas

I just got to the second visit of the Pride Lands and I encountered the mysterious phantom of Scar. Although I've played through this part several times I never really put any tought into what The Scar's ghost really is. It's mentioned in Jiminy's Journal that it was created from the evil in...
  2. S

Legend Of Kay - One of the most underrated games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKhz5958itI "Legend of Kay sets out to take the player on a journey which combines classic Jump and Run elements with an immersive story driven adventure. For generations the peaceful cats have lived on the mythical island Peng-Lai in the Chinese sea, together...
  3. S

"Why Kingdom Hearts II is one of the greatest games ever made"- Gamesradar

Why Kingdom Hearts II is one of the greatest ... | GamesRadar KHII placed 81th
  4. S

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

In the latest Famitsu interview, I spotted the question: "Do the somebodies have memories from their time as a Nobody?" Nomura answered yes. So this made me thinking about Lea, Even and Ienzo. Wouldn't there be any disputes between those...
  5. S

(Spoiler!) A few questions about Days

There was some things that I didn't understand about Days, that has been bugging me for some time now, so... Here comes the questions! 1. Who created Xion? Was it Xemnas or Vexen? And how was she/he/it created? 2. Why didn't Xemnas tell Xaldin,Lexaeus and Zexion about the Replica Program at...
  6. S

Roxas - Somewhere in time

I'm sorry if this has been posted or mentiond already. I was reading a novel called: "Roxas - Somewhere in time", and I found this: So, does this mean we will be going to Hollow Bastion in Days?
Back