• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas - Somewhere in time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
I'm sorry if this has been posted or mentiond already. I was reading a novel called: "Roxas - Somewhere in time", and I found this:
“The fact that the Keyblade Wielder has gone into sleep matters not,” said Xemnas, easing the tension that had built up at Xigbar’s words. “Axel, you will take Roxas to Hollow Bastion. It appears something is afoot around the Keyhole.”
So, does this mean we will be going to Hollow Bastion in Days?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Probably. It's always been an important world to the series.

I'm more interested in whether or not we actually do that mission, the one where Axel and Roxas release Maleficent's crow, unknowingly starting the chain reaction that leads to her revival.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm more interested in whether or not we actually do that mission, the one where Axel and Roxas release Maleficent's crow, unknowingly starting the chain reaction that leads to her revival.

Oh I pray they do that. It will be a perfect tie-in with KH2. They'll be fools not to include it, even as a tiny cut-scene.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Probably. It's always been an important world to the series.

ooo that would be pretty cool. hopefully Days is full of stuff like that that makes you go "so thats how/why that happened"

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
was this in an actual KH novel? or were you reading a fanfic?

if its a novel then we most likely would be, because he specifically mentioned Roxas

Silent hero_

Awards
was this in an actual KH novel? or were you reading a fanfic?

if its a novel then we most likely would be, because he specifically mentioned Roxas
Yes, I think it was an KH novel. The title were at least: "Roxas- Somewhere in time". I found it on Kingdom Hearts 3 fan site. And I hope too we will play the misson or at least have a cut-scene, when they release Maleficent's crow. If they have a mission about it, then it definitely will be a "key mission".

Lolita

Dear You
OuO I think we'll be visiting HB in Days, HB has always been a world that's important in the KH series.
I agree with everyone, there better be at least a tiny cut scene of when they release Maleficent's crow, which will explain how she escaped to come back in KH2.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I've seen this before, and it is an official novel. If this is a mission in Days, that will certainly be interesting.

Radon

mofo
I think it would be great to include Hollow Bastian in Days. It is the homeworld of six of the org members afterall.

Roxas wasnt born there. He was born in Twilight Town an inbetween world.

He was refering to the fact that it is the place where Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade which lead to the birth of Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back