• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Question about KH sprites

Just slap on what rain gave you, your fine, if you do that. [edit] copyright does matter, either way, because it's not YOUR spread sheet,
  2. G

Trinity Limit!

Try it in KH1 , it's so much cooler in number 1, trust me.
  3. G

Most Epic Scene in the game?

"dance, water, dance!" I was like SHIT, now I have time to beat this shit XD
  4. G

Kairi in Betwix and Between

Oh, but you have a point...
  5. G

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

Haha, I got kh1, beat it, got CoM beat it, Kh2 beat it, need RE:.. 358, and BBS... :[
  6. G

OMG DEMYX was such a bastard, I hated him so much, especially on proud mode, when you have a limited amount of time, to kill those dupes.
  7. G

Oh, it's okay Fenrir, riku is bomb, either way :]
  8. G

Kairi in Betwix and Between

Ya, as Rain showed, if it WAS a org. member, they woudn't have just let her pass scout free, so it was indeed Riku.
  9. G

Haha, his laugh at that part is dorky XD.
  10. G

Trinity Limit!

Eh, I don''t think it was even worth it for solo battles, it just WASTED the drive for no reason...
  11. G

Final Boss

Haha, ya it does suck how many forms you have to fight, and the only one that REALLY was worth it was the first one..
  12. G

Keep on wondering...

@Rain oh, so i'm not thinking about the wrong song, thanks :]
  13. G

Where did you get your final form?!?!

@infinite niceee, Saix,wow we've had like 4 of those so far :]
  14. G

I don't like Demyx... I like Laurxen
  15. G

Final Boss

HAHAH getting rid of donald and goofy was my favorite part besides skyscraper battle.
  16. G

hahaha, sora is constantly high he was tripping out because he saw santa/.
  17. G

Trinity Limit!

Ya the new one just ruins the purpose of the cute little immature boys voice saying "give me strength"!
  18. G

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

Im waiting for 358 and BBS, both look amazing.
  19. G

Trinity Limit!

I don't like the new trinity limits, I like the old one in the first game, when he's like "give me strength!" and he puts the keyblade in the ground, and does a bomb spinny thing.
Back