• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Laine

So has anyone bought a PSP...

^^^exactly that except i bought mine almost three years before the game came out. as soon as i heard bbs was going to be on the psp i saved my money and bought one, and then one freaking month before BBs comes out my psp brakes. annnd for some reason i havnt even wanted to save up for a new psp...
  2. Laine

I'm sure this has been done a million times, but...

I liked it, i just wish that it wasn't used to finish off some of the bosses- it took away from the suspenseful moments in kh 1 were your about to finish of an important boss.
  3. Laine

is 358/2 days worth getting?

Re: is 365/2 days worth getting? If you have a DS- yes. If you dont- no.
  4. Laine

Mystery goo?

wTF?!?! It never did that for me.
  5. Laine

KH:Recoded release date: Oct 7

HOLY BALLS!! Why couldn't BBS be this fast T_T
  6. Laine

Favorite Orginazation member

Another thread like this :/ Welll i like Axel, Demyx, Marluxia, Roxas and Xigbar -but you only have 10 choices in your poll. Edit: Just relized you can only have a max of 10 chioces when creating a poll question.
  7. Laine

Battle of 1000 Nobodies?

Its 1000 Heartless, not Nobodies. And ive never played KHFM but im guessing its in there, But i can assure you its in KH2.
  8. Laine

Help/Support ► Ugh, okay. I need advice/more just to vent.

Congrats. Glad you found one. :)
  9. Laine

KH 3DS - Confirmed

FUCK IM NOT BUYING THE 3DS. ITS NOT WORTH IT. DAMN IT THIS IS BULL SHIT. I WAS SO GLAD WHEN I THOUGHT I DIDNT HAVE A NEW SYSTEM. CRAP -_-
  10. Laine

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Thats lame. I wonder how much it will cost.
  11. Laine

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I know!!! But I probably wouldn't buy a new one for coded anyways.
  12. Laine

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Yeah i don't want to get a DSi, i wasted all my money on the DS lite(it sucks.) and i dont think ~$200 for a dsi is worth it.
  13. Laine

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Yeessss!! *goes Crazy* But i would have prefered it on psp.
  14. Laine

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

I hate the controls. the whole game would have been better on the ps2.
  15. Laine

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

Ive Played the game all the way through 7 times, and beaten Xemnas even more lol. The lowest i beat it was Lv.46 but most of the time i was around Lv.55.
  16. Laine

Help/Support ► fuck you nigga i aint no fucking desperate whore

The 1st bold - is that refering to dragonball-z? Even if wasn't i still laughed lol 2nd bold - I hate when that happens. You dont want to like them anymore but you still do. I dont want to rant on about my whole experience, but how i eventually got over was just to forget about it.Look for...
  17. Laine

Help/Support ► Help please im expelled from my catholic school !!!!!

agreed. If you parents dont get involved then they wont take you seriously. Depending on how your school is an apology letter might help abit. And i really dont think putting someone in a headlock is self defence.... But you could have avioded everything if you just kept your cool and had been...
  18. Laine

100 Days till BBS US Release

Let the countdown begin!! xP kh 2 was too easy but over all the kh series are one of my favorite videogame series.
  19. Laine

STUPID LIARS!!!!!

This made me glad,with this long of a wait its sort of going to make up for it.
Back