• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Realms

I'm curious, since I don't know the various interviews/ultimania translations off-hand, if they still have four realms. Last I heard, they were the realms of Light, Darkness, Nothingness, and the In-Between. I'm curious partially because I wonder if we'll see at least one keyblade master from...
  2. M

Organization XIII and Astrology

Yeah, random topic, but I can't think of where to put it, for one. If each member of the Organization was to be compared to a sign in the western Zodiac, which one do you think would go to each member? Not a lot of point to this topic, but I'm bored, and I think it could spark some nice...
  3. M

Heartless Groups

I was trying to divide them into a group of seven variety's of Heartless. I came up with six, natural Heartless like Shadow, Darkball, Invisible, things like that, the magic users (like the musical heartless and Wizards), flying Heartless (Angel Star, Air Soldier, Air Pirate, Search Ghosts...
  4. M

Nobody Thread

2jd528p.png picture by Elmine - Photobucket This is a Nobody of a Geomancer. I didn't make it, but I thought people here would like to see it, since I think it's very impressive for not being official. Anyone else who has Nobody drawings is welcome to share them here. :) Or Heartless.
  5. M

Weapons

Quick question about weapons. Aside from the Keyblades of Roxas (and *spoilers*), are the Organization weapons simply recolors of their ultimate weapon, aside from the joke weapons? I'm a bit worried this may be the case, but I hope it isn't.
  6. M

The Stats

I'm a bit uncertain what some of the stats do, namely the two critical stats. Anyone have a list of what the stats do, or mind explaining them to me, just so I'm sure?
  7. M

Kingdom Hearts Concept RP (Discussion and OOC, possibly Sign-Ups)

So, I've been bouncing an idea around in my head, of an RP with a lot of leeway. Essentially, as things stand now, there would be three groups, established around the KH ideas. An Organization of Nobodies, and yes, they would be 13 in number. I think they may even be the original Organization...
  8. M

New Guy Here

Well, here I am. :P Not much to say so far. I'm a big fan of the KH series, as well as the FF series, although it was Disney that got me into the KH series to begin with. Looking forward to learning more about the Unbirths and BBS in general. It's looking to be an amazing game. I'd also like to...
Back