• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless Groups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirron

I was trying to divide them into a group of seven variety's of Heartless. I came up with six, natural Heartless like Shadow, Darkball, Invisible, things like that, the magic users (like the musical heartless and Wizards), flying Heartless (Angel Star, Air Soldier, Air Pirate, Search Ghosts, etc.), fighters (Soldier, Wight Knight, Powerwild, etc.), heavy ones (Fat Bandit, Fat Body, Submarine one, etc.), and the mushrooms (White Mushroom, Rare Truffle, Black Fungus). I can't think of a seventh one, but I feel like one is missing, and I'd like seven to correspond to the seven Princess' of Heart. Anyone have any ideas on what the seventh group could be?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My necessarily seven?

There's only six actual colours in the visible spectrum, but Newton claimed there to be seven because it was a 'lucky' number.

Maybe a seventh category just wont work for this?

Mirron

Well, it's mainly things like Bouncywilds, Creeperplants, etc. It seems hard to fit them into categories, although I suppose making a stereotypical ranged category, or off the wall category, could work.

And I like 7 because there are 7 Princess' of Heart, so having seven groups just seemed fitting.

Firagex

How about putting all the heartless bosses in a category.

Guard Armor/ Opposite Armor, Pot Centipede, Stealth Sneak, Behemoth, Parasite Cage, Kurt Zisa, Trickmaster etc.

Maybe this is what you were trying to think of, I don't know just a helpful suggestion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Grouping them by creature type might work.

Like insectoid, reptillian, feline/canine, primate/humanoid, machine, avian and marine.

Hey there you go. There's seven.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah they are.

Stealth Seak goes under reptilliann, the Dragon in KH2 goes under winged/avian, Opposite Armour under humanoid.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
∞;4102733 said:
Grouping them by creature type might work.

Like insectoid, reptillian, feline/canine, primate/humanoid, machine, avian and marine.

Hey there you go. There's seven.
Either this or that boss one.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
or even u should classify heartless on a scale of 1-7 on how much of a fag they are. Trickmaster- 7!!!!!!!.

Sparks

gone
Not here, use blizzard the whole time.
Boss catagory

Trickmaster=most awesome heartless in kh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back