• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Favourite KH Theme?

Don't know if there's a thread like this. Anyway.... Which KH theme did you like better?
  2. T

Changing Your Title

How do you change what's written under your Username? I can't seem to find it.
  3. T

Ice Cream =/= Popsicles

Anyone else find it weird that they call what they eat 'ice cream' when they are clearly Popsicles?
  4. T

Mission Mode: Weak Chars

I don't know what the problem is. If I use someone besides Roxas/Xion/Riku the character will deal next to no damage, despite the fact that their stregnth is pretty high. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this?
  5. T

ROYALSTORY

Title: ROYALSTORY Plot: It is nearing the end of a three-year battle that has been wagin between two neighbouring kingdoms in which the king of the victorious nation will seize complete control of both kingdoms and the loser must leave forever, bringing in a new age of peace. Cyrus, the leader...
Back