• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mission Mode: Weak Chars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious

I don't know what the problem is. If I use someone besides Roxas/Xion/Riku the character will deal next to no damage, despite the fact that their stregnth is pretty high.

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this?

State

Awards
Are you suing combos? Are you equipping them excellent things?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
The only weak character in the game is Xigbar. He sucks. In every way imaginable. Even DW Roxas is decent.

Although, depending on the weapon, some characters may be specifically better in ground combos. Other aerial combos. It varies depending on the character and weapon. Try all of the above, and make sure you're not fighting a heartless with skyrocket defense such as Solid Armor.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Xigbar is weak in damage, but at least he can avoid getting hit easier, I guess.

Of course, that's redundant when most characters can 1 shot kill most things.

What sucks even more about him is, for some reason, his attacks don't even work on Leechgrave. The one time he could have been useful, he ends up being even more useless.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I never understood Demyx though. His moves are kind of urgh.

Larxene has so so moves, but her limit is awesome. Same with Zexion.

Xaldin and Lexeaus both hit hard, but both have pathetic limits.

Vexen is, I never used him before. Ahaha.

And I feel Axel is kind of weak. Is he?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
At first I thought Axel was, but after using him for a few different missions, he isn't bad.

Demyx I don't mind too much either. His ground combo is a bit long, but his air combo is fun. That, and he's more of a magic user, so I know when to use him.

I try to be optimistic with each of the characters, but Xigbar was just a step too low. If they made his attacks more machine-gun like, it'd be more worth it even with the cost of faster reloads.

Guilded.Raven

I know I'm gonna sound like just another stupid fangirl for saying this, but, Axel and Saix are my favorites for Mission Mode. In my opinion, they have the perfect balance between speed and power. For instance, Larxene is uber fast, but, for me, it gets tedious to try and kill enemies and Lexaeus (sp?) is really strong, but i cant stand how slow he is.

But what I've found (and as it seems, this thread is only proof of that) different people are going to say that different characters are good or bad based on their personal battle styles. Just like you said u didn't mind Demyx, Sacred X, but, personally, even though I like him as a character, he sucks as a fighter. And thats mostly because i prefer not to fight with magic. Like I said, that's just my battle style.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Axel is... Meh. He doesn't pack in enough damage quickly enough to make him efficient, but I do like the fact that his air finisher comes nearly as fast as with Roxas and Xion.

Lexeaus is so strong he doesn't need speed. I mean, I totally killed the armour on day 353 with him in like... 1 minute. It was epic.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Axel is a good middle ground character. He has a nice balance of speed and power and I always find it fun playing as him. Xigbar is probably the weakest though, he doesn't even have decent speed because of that damned reload. -_-

7thspade

They really underpowered Xigbar. His attacks are mush more difficult to aim than all of the other characters, his attacks weren't as ffast or as strong as they should've been, and he had to reload.
I like using Axel, but he still could've been stronger.
Most of the stats seemed pretty inaccurate to me. Lexaeus, who had max strength in stats, only had about 10 more strength than Roxas in the actual game.

WwhiptailwW

What sucks even more about him is, for some reason, his attacks don't even work on Leechgrave. The one time he could have been useful, he ends up being even more useless.
Really???:eek:
I used him to beat the Leech Grave in Mission Mode and he worked fine.

Tenacious

Actually I'm using the EXACT same panel setup I have for Roxas, and he and Xion are the only ones dealing good damage. I even checked the stats of other chars and their Attack should be high enough to deal decent damage.

BTW, Sorry for forgetting to replay back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back