• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. magic713

What date would you set as the "official" Kingdom Hearts Day and why?

If there was a "Kingdom Hearts Day", I'd probably set it on July 13th. July, because it is the seventh month, representing the Seven Guardians of Light, and 13th for the Organization. Agree? Disagree? Any other dates you think would be fitting?
  2. magic713

Worst experience involving a video game

What would you say is a bad video game experience that really stuck with you? It could be something in the gameplay that changed that turned you off from the game, or the story. Or it can be meta, like accomplishing a difficult task only to lose the data. For me, I a moment that stuck to me...
  3. magic713

Which one of these two KH books should I get?

I'm only getting one book, so which should I get: "Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: The Story Before Kingdom Hearts III" or "Kingdom Hearts Character Files"? Any interesting information or notes in one book over the other?
  4. magic713

What would you change for the KHIII story?

What would you change about the latest main numbered KH game? Big, small? Plot, characters? etc. I know next to nothing of this game. I may play it someday, but need money and system to play it first. Your thoughts?
  5. magic713

What would you change about the KH χ story?

What are your thoughts or changes to you'd like to say of the story of this game. The story changes can be big, small, nonexistent. It can be about the plot line or the characters or such. Just wondering of your thoughts on it. This is another game I have next to no information on the actual...
  6. magic713

What would you change about KH:DDD story?

Next part of my series: Any change you'd like to make to this game, big or small? This game is another game I know so little about. The only stuff I know is what I heard. I did hear this is where they implemented one of my most disliked tropes: Time Travel. Unless time travel is already...
  7. magic713

What would you change about the KH:BBS storyline?

So, now we are up to BBS. What would you change to improve the story of the game? Big or small, I'd love to hear thoughts. (When I was rewatching vids for this one, I think I got dizzy from lore overload XD) Well, firstly whatever world each character starts in should be part one of the world's...
  8. magic713

What would you change about KH:Days storyline?

Would you change a lot, or a little? Characters? And such. This one initially disappointed me. Not because the story, itself, was bad, but because I expected something different. Ignoring the repetitive gameplay (since this thread is more of the story) I do like the plot of the three lead...
  9. magic713

What would you change about KH:coded story?

Up next, thoughts on the story for KH:coded? What could be improved, what should be changed? Is it fine as it is? Thoughts? Any ideas of how to improve it? This story I know pretty much nothing about, so I have nothing to contribute.
  10. magic713

What would you change about the KHII story?

Now here is Part 3 of my posts. So, what major or minor changes, would you make to the story of Kingdom Hearts 2? I didn't like how the story telling of the Disney Worlds changed. In KHI, they were just settings for Sora and co., the KHII stories are now a miniature plot of the films, at least...
  11. magic713

What would you change for KHCOM story?

Part 2 of my posts. So, what changes, big or small, would you change to the story of Chain of Memories? What do you think would help improve, be it characters or plot or such? For me, I would make changes to Riku's story, mostly. I had some time to think on this one, and I would have made the...
  12. magic713

Would this be a place to ask for tech advice?

Having recurring issues with KH 1.5 and 2.5 on pc. I'd go into details, but I want to first see if this is the right place to ask for some help
  13. magic713

Hi, returning member, here

Hi everyone. Years ago, I use to frequent this forum, and then I just lost track of it. But I never forgot this place and the fun I had in in those earlier days.
  14. magic713

What would you change about the KH1 story?

So I was thinking of holding this discussion, with one post for each game of the saga. So what in your personal opinion can be improve about the first game of the series. Be it something minor like lines changes. Maybe something major like add or taking a character away, reworking one of the...
  15. magic713

What game had your favorite ensemble of characters?

So of the FF games you know, which do you remember fondly as have the best group of team members for the game?
  16. magic713

Will Final Fantasy ever revisit its roots

Do you think Final Fantasy will ever try a medieval setting (that hasn't been used since FFIX) in the series, or do you believe it will stick with its modern setting forever?
  17. magic713

Would Final Fantasy make a good anime series?

I was just playing one of the FF games and I thought that it had a great story, and I thought it could make a good series. Each season based on one of the games, with each season as its own, rather than a continuous story throughout the series. Obviously it wouldn't have to be completely...
  18. magic713

What FF characters do you think...

Other than the previous FF characters that appeared in KHI and II, what other FF characters will appear in KHIII? What characters do you hope to see that have not appeared yet?
  19. magic713

Any Issues with Story development?

Has there been plot developments in the KH series that you did not really like in the story. I'll give you some examples of plot developments: Characters who come back from the dead Roxas motivation for leaving Org. XIII in Days (it changed from KHII) Details added to the history in BBS...
  20. magic713

Do KH Villains count as Disney Villains?

I was wondering if you thought if bad guys who are exclusive to Kingdom Hearts (Org XIII, Xehanort, etc) count as Disney villains.
Back