• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Infamouskid

Namine

So I just beat Re:COM and at the end namine ends up letting a tear out when she says bye to sora.. does that mean Namine actually has a heart..?
  2. Infamouskid

Riku's Keyblade

Yeah your right.. thanks for clearing it up
  3. Infamouskid

Riku's Keyblade

Lol wait nvm I read something where Nomura calls it a keyblade..
  4. Infamouskid

Riku's Keyblade

Cause in days they classify it as a "sword"
  5. Infamouskid

Riku's Keyblade

So the way to dawn is a keyblade??
  6. Infamouskid

Riku's Keyblade

So I was wondering in KH 1 riku was the original keyblade master. but after his encounter with sora in hollow bastion Sora became the real keyblade master. So can Riku wield a keyblade? he wields the soul eater in number one and in chain of memories, which is a sword and in number two he wields...
  7. Infamouskid

Terra and Eraqus

When did this happen? I don't remember seeing that..
  8. Infamouskid

Terra and Eraqus

So it's only maybe? not a forsure thing?
  9. Infamouskid

Terra and Eraqus

People are saying that Eraqus' heart went into Terra. If this is true when did it happen? and how?
  10. Infamouskid

BBS Intro

Ohh okay thanks x] so wait when you play terra's story riku says he wants to get stronger like that kid who left was that young xehanort?
  11. Infamouskid

BBS Intro

At the beginning you see a man that resembles xehanort that says "this world is just to small" I was wondering does anyone know who that is? and also when Ven joins his heart with someone in the beginning is that person sora? and that's why vanitas looks like sora? I'm just confused about the...
Back