• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamouskid

At the beginning you see a man that resembles xehanort that says "this world is just to small" I was wondering does anyone know who that is? and also when Ven joins his heart with someone in the beginning is that person sora? and that's why vanitas looks like sora? I'm just confused about the beginning of the game =(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Young Master Xehanort.
2. Sora.
3. Ven connected his heart with Sora's in the opening cutscenes. Vanitas, who is still connected to Ven, was affected through that and took on Sora's appearance.

Infamouskid

Ohh okay thanks x]

so wait when you play terra's story riku says he wants to get stronger like that kid who left was that young xehanort?

BladeofHearts18

hmm, i know that's master xehanort... but WHAT IF it wasn't? what if it was riku, following in master xehanort's footsteps when he grows up, and ends up being the main villain in the next KH "saga" because sora and kairi leave him to be alone on destiny islands or something like that. just a thought. I KNOW HE'S MASTER XEHANORT BUT JUST THINK ABOUT IT!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Its been confirmed, concrete fact, that the young man in the beginning and when Terra spoke to Riku are both the appearance of Young Master Xehanort. It is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back