• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zc1995

Just a Quick Question...

You could rematch the scene in 'trinity report'
  2. zc1995

Trophy queshunnnn

yes,you have to beat all three characters and last episode
  3. zc1995

Mirage Arena

No,thats not the only way to get online. XLink Kai: Evolution VII. Global Network Gaming.
  4. zc1995

Iron Prisoner IV

i beat Iron prisoner IV in japanese version,now im trying to get to him in english version.
  5. zc1995

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

For me its because of the graphic.I played it for a while,but i was bored after that :/
  6. zc1995

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

I getting pwn fighting MF
  7. zc1995

Last Episode.

Lol,the secret ending is called 'Blank point'.It is somewhat connected to kingdom hearts 3.By the way,anyone defeated Mysterious Figure?Im stuck there.
  8. zc1995

Vanitas Questions

The story is damn complicated.You can search them on google.Appearenrly,ven,sora,vanitas and roxas appearances are all connected.
  9. zc1995

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I'm new here,so nice to meet you everyone ^^ Ok,I have played jap bbs and now English version.I'm playing proud mode now using terra(completed ven and aqua)Now I'm train terra to beat z*** in the coliseum.The story is the best!!I think every single kingdom hearts game is good and have great...
  10. zc1995

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Re: Mysterious Figure Oh,I see...I played the Japanese version,and my ven is also lvl 59.No matter how i try,i cant beat vanitas(black). I guess I'll beat him in the english one soon enough(Im finishing terra,and to last episode!!!!)Anyway,thanks for the info ^^
  11. zc1995

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Re: Mysterious Figure Hey,I just joined this site,so please to meet you ^^ First question,how do you get the MF?Second question,What lvl did you beat him? thanks
Back