• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

it depends on what mode your on
didon stansered u must beat all storyes and get all of the reports at 1000%
proud is just colect all the X reports and CM is also get all reports easy you can not get to it

kiante

Wow bigbadcloud. I'm assuming you're being sarcastic with that AWFUL grammar. Then again, perhaps English isn't your first language?

Anyway, to clarify, on Proud and above, you only have to complete all 3 stories and get ALL the Xehanort reports (some are in chests on the various worlds, one is in the arena). If you're playing at lower difficulties, you have to complete all the journals 100%...yeah...

After meeting the requirement, you may need to save and go back to the main menu, or even beat the game again on one story.

Gram

Banned
Awards
as said above you only get the last episode on standard if you get 100% everything.
on proud/critical you only need the MX reports.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Okay guys, you are all talking about the Secret Ending. The Final Episode is unlocked the same way it is on Proud and Critical and Beginner: Collect all Xehanort Reports.

There's a big difference between secret ending and final episode, got it?

Anyway, for the Final Episode, it's just collect all 12 Xehanort Reports.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Okay guys, you are all talking about the Secret Ending. The Final Episode is unlocked the same way it is on Proud and Critical and Beginner: Collect all Xehanort Reports.

Thank you so much for this. My jaw dropped from reading so many people give the same bogus info.

For the record, listen to skyfoxx. Just the 12 Xehanort Reports are required.

zc1995

Lol,the secret ending is called 'Blank point'.It is somewhat connected to kingdom hearts 3.By the way,anyone defeated Mysterious Figure?Im stuck there.

kiante

Thanks for the correction. I actually realized later, "Wait, I gave the wrong info didn't I?! I got mixed up! NOOOOOO!!!" Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back