• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HallsthEien

My KH Artworks~

Hello Everyone!~ :D These are some of my KH fanarts! I hope you like~ :D I also do commission drawings, if you are interested please visit my page! Hallsth-Eien on deviantART or Anime Commissions | Facebook PD: sorry for my bad and primitive English.... Dx
  2. HallsthEien

Did Sora dislike how kairi looked in kh2? Might have spoilers.

yes, you're quite right. When he saw her in the islands at the end ran like crazy xD I would like that their first meeting had been just like that. But considering the above, when he first saw she, him still not kept his promise , I might be wrong but I think he was embarrassed of himself, but...
  3. HallsthEien

I would have liked more if Sora was more emotional in their reunion, but him has always been a bit clumsy when it comes to Kairi xD I love Kairi, and I don't understand why the people call she useless only because she don't fight or just because it is at the forefront of the action. She is...
  4. HallsthEien

But he saw her okay before, in the moment when the Heartless attack him in the video :O also, when he saw Riku into Ansem's body must have felt really bad for him. I found other video xD as seen here, Sora wants to go to meet with Kairi :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdaKkqllaSE&feature=related
  5. HallsthEien

haha, no problem ;) An Well....if you analyze it from the Sora's point of view, your best friend is different from the person you love in many ways. Even if your friend changes in appearance don't matter much, but with the person you love might you not know how to treat, especially if it is a...
  6. HallsthEien

Hi, I found a video that could clarify some doubts;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKpyW5XDxg And well, the situations of Riku and Kairi were totally different, Sora knew Kairi was okay, but about Riku he had no idea even if he was alive. It's very reasonable that he cry for his lost...
  7. HallsthEien

Hi, you speak Spanish? my English is so bad too, sorry xD I don't think he's disappointed, but when he seeing her was when he really became aware of all the time he was away, all the time that she had been waiting for. That's why then he just look to left and says "i'm sorry ..." PD: in...
Back