• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH Artworks~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HallsthEien

Hello Everyone!~ :D
These are some of my KH fanarts! I hope you like~ :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I also do commission drawings, if you are interested please visit my page!
Hallsth-Eien on deviantART or Anime Commissions | Facebook

PD: sorry for my bad and primitive English.... Dx

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh wow! These are INCREDIBLE! The one pic with Kairi and Ventus is mouth dropping! They're outfits are amazing! Especially Kairi's! So orginial and the designs are just wow! <3 Kairi looks so cool! (normally wouldn't be gushing over Kairi this much but she looks amazing with her keyblade and everything).

I like all of them! Wish I was this talented!

Oh yeah forgot to mention Sora! That pic with him and Kairi is amazing! Sora is so well drawn!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
All your artwork looks really great! Favorite ones have Roxas in them; I always enjoy seeing when someone draws him, and you did a great job.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Your artwork is amazing! :D
I've never seen such good fanmade KH artwork!

Shawty

Awards
Loving it, it's so detailed! It almost looks like they're promotional artworks.. Good job, seriously.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have seen some of your work on dA before. I absolutely love them all! The style, the outfits, and the expression are all amazing. I also like how original lots of them are. My favorites are the ones of Kairi and Sora together and the one of Kairi and Roxas.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Just dropping in to say that I love the background in the Sora/Kairi kiss picture. I love it to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back