• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. stardustfire

Help with undefeated trophy in KHFM?

Ok I'm trying so hard to get this last trophy and I'm on the last Riku fight in hollow bastion. So lets say I seriously messed up and I pressed the continue on accident. But I didn't save. If I restart my system and start at that save again will that count as me using a continue?
  2. stardustfire

Question

can someone teach me how to post a picture on a thread?
  3. stardustfire

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix thoughts?

Hey sorry if there was a post about this already but do you guys think there could be birth by sleep volume 2 in 2.5 remix? I say this because I really want to know what happened to aqua on the realm of darkness and I'm pretty sure (but not totally sure) that it would be in the time frame of the...
  4. stardustfire

Most attractive girl in kingdom hearts?

I still can't decide between Kairi or Aqua hahahaha give me your thoughts? :)
  5. stardustfire

IGN Kingdom hearts 3D mixed reviews!

Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Batman Fan Remix, & Tony Hawk HD! - Mix'd Reviews - YouTube Good things about KH3D remember to say that you where entertained haha
  6. stardustfire

IGN Strategize with KH3D!

Hey friends i don't know if anyone has found this yet but i noticed that IGN did a Strategize video in KH3D and it talk about how to use flowmotion! Kingdom Hearts 3D: Flowmotion Guide - IGN Strategize - IGN Video And there are just 5 more incredibly long days till the release in north...
  7. stardustfire

A few questions about KH3D?

Quick questions to anyone who has the japanese version of KH3D, so first can you guys use play coins in any kind of way in the game? cause it is bothering me that i have 300 and i haven't spent any play coins in a while and if i can't use them for kingdom hearts than ill just spend them all...
  8. stardustfire

horrible news...

i so sorry that i had to bring this to your attention but tonight i when to Gamestop and i saw an ad for KH3D and and it said the release date for it was OCTOBER 16... i talked to it about them and they said it isn't confirmed but they said they got it from a reliable source...sorry that i...
  9. stardustfire

Seriously when do you think KH3D will be released???

i am just hoping it comes out this summer!!! but i want to know what you guys think. SOOOOO EXIDED!!! :D
  10. stardustfire

KHBBSFM hard to play in japanese?

hey i was thinking of getting birth by sleep final mix for my psp and i was just wondering if it is difficult to play with the japanese menu/commands or if it just comes natural? post your thoughts and thank you for your time :)
  11. stardustfire

kingdom hearts at gamescom?

hello i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about any future KH titles that where going to be shown at gamescom(...somewhere in europe...i think) because last year they has a BBS trailer and maybe out of some miracle they might show KHDDD? post your thoughts :)
  12. stardustfire

does anyone else play yugioh?

next to my kingdom hearts obsession i have been starting to play the yugioh trading card game and i was just wondering if anyone else on these forms played as well and if so i would love to talk about it :D
  13. stardustfire

BBSFM red eyes boss theory

hey i was playing kh2 today and i noticed that the second form of the heartless you fight at beasts castle first time though has some connections with the red eyes boss that aqua fights in the realm of darkness with may lead into some hints about BBSV2 and it might mean that sora wasn't fighting...
  14. stardustfire

square enix at comic con possible kingdom hearts news???

hey i was just at ign.com and i noticed that square enix was going to be at comic con and they are showing off ff13-2 and i was just hopeing that they might have some possible kingdom hearts news maybe even a KHDDD trailer??? so post your thoughts :)
  15. stardustfire

Help/Support ► help!

i dont know how to change my signature and i was going to put this real cool video on it please help me and thank you for your time :)
  16. stardustfire

KHBBS AD HOC PLEASE?!!!

Hey I just started an ad hoc lobby and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play birth by sleep with me :)
  17. stardustfire

AH HOC KHBBS??? please?

Hey I just started an ad hoc lobby and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play birth by sleep with me :)
  18. stardustfire

AD HOC KHBBS??? PLEASE?

19. stardustfire

Your thoughts on secret bosses for KH3?

i was just looking up a video on kurt ziza (the secret boss in KH1) and i was thinking if they are going to put secret bosses in KH3 and which ones do you think they would do???:biggrin:
  20. stardustfire

HELP!!!

i have been trying to download a PSP ISO game and i have no idea how!!! please tell me how to do it step by step thank you and if you want to know which game it is kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix pre-pached version and i have a mac computer and only a mac computer thank you :)
Back