• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Any new features in the HD 1.5?

First let me say that I have been completely out of the loop for a few months now, and I am just learning of the HD 1.5 release that's coming out soon (whatever they're calling it exactly) I know it is KH, Re:COM, and Days all on one disc, but is there anything else? I mean added, bonus content...
  2. S

Who were the seven people that needed to be awkened?

So the very reason Yen Sid chose this as Sora and Riku's exam was to awken these worlds, and also the people in them. I know he also said that seven people who were currently sleeping in those worlds needed to be awake to stop Xehanhort, but I keep getting confused just who they were. Let me try...
  3. S

Questions and Theory about the Blue Fairy and other powerful Disney "mages"

I mean Merlin, the Three Good Fairies (from Sleeping Beauty), Fairy Godmother, Blue Fairy, and especially Yen Sid. I mean seriously, they really haven't done too much when really each of them is probably more powerful than Sora and Riku (in magic at least). So why cannot they at least make an...
  4. S

So the Disney villains REALLY dropped the bomb in this game (not the dream ones)...

Okay, let's get something straight here real quick: Sora and Riku go into the sleeping realm or whatever, and are unable to protect the real worlds. And somehow Maleficent and Pete know about this. They also somehow knew that nobody strong was at Disney castle. However, they did not act on...
  5. S

Is there any way to increase the rank of your current dream eaters?

So yeah, the title explains it all. It annoys me how I have some pretty strong B rank dream eaters, each at least level 40, and their entire link board is unlocked, but they really cannot get too much stronger because of lower rank. For that matter, is there anything I can do about those...
  6. S

A couple questions on abilities and the command deck

Okay I'm still having a bit of trouble getting used to some little things in this game, especially since I'm only at the fourth world. 1. How do I double install commands? Does that mean just have two of one command in your deck? I don't see how this would help out other than having the...
  7. S

Theory: The world of "Blue Dragon" is the future of "Dragon Quest"

Okay, forgive me for the bad title, lol. Also let me first make clear that although I am a fan of both of these franchises, I don't know too much about them. For starters, I have not even played most of them, and I'm not 100% sure if Blue Dragon started as the anime or a game. In short, most of...
  8. S

The Drop Meter: How long does it last?

So how long does the Drop meter normally last before forcing a switch to the other character? This has been on my mind now since reading another thread in this forum, and I'm really just now starting to think that this feature is going to annoy me so much, lol. I do know there are certain things...
  9. S

Keyblades=practical weapons?

Please note that I am aware that Kingdom Hearts is pure fantasy. On top of that, I also know that both Disney and Final Fantasy, the two things that KH is made of, really don't seem to care about practical weaponry (mostly FF), so I can see where this is coming from. So everyone just please know...
  10. S

Allies: Favorite and most useful

Forgive me if there is already a topic on this. I searched for one but could not find it. So in all of the Kingdom Hearts games, which allies were your favorite? Also, which allies were the most useful or powerful. I guess also mention which ones you found the most useless. In all honesty...
  11. S

Possible bosses in DDD

So I have been thinking, since already a good number of worlds have been revealed for Dream Drop Distance, just what the bosses would be like. Would it work like it did in Birth By Sleep, sometimes with three bosses per world, one for each protagonist? Or, again like Birth By sleep, would you...
  12. S

How can Pinocchio himself be in this game?

So how can Pinocchio (the character) be in this game? He was already in KH1, and his story ended there as it did in his movie. However, Nomura said that the worlds in DDD are worlds that are submerged in sleep. Once they are freed or whatever, they will awaken and appear in the Kingdom Hearts...
  13. S

Where are the stronger Heartless?

I've always been upset how the heartless are really just like the minions of the other villains in these games. Don't they have a whole separate realm they live in? Why aren't we seeing more crazy strong, ominous heartless like the red eyes secret boss in BBS (was it the final mix??) My guess is...
Back