• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The Nameless

KH3 Ideas

Horrible ideas. Don't want anybody to see them.
  2. The Nameless

Kingdom Hearts: Magic Mayhem! (Game Idea)

I was wondering how a crossover between Kingdom Hearts and Fairly OddParents would work the other day, and it was (suprisingly) a good idea. Here's what I've got so far. Genre: Action/RPG Rating: Teen Playable Characters: Timmy Turner, Sora, Kairi, Roy McAllistar (my OC) Controls: Sora and...
  3. The Nameless

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

I don't understand why everyone hates on Kairi. Sure, she was pretty helpless in 1 and 2, but if they trashed that, and made her (and Riku) replace Donald (and Goofy) in KH3, that would kick major ass. Haha... yeah, Atlantica sucked. Really? Yaoi? -_- --- Honestly, I didn't think KH2...
  4. The Nameless

Nick Or Cartoon Network In KHIII: Would It Be Cool?

Don't really know what forum I should put this in. So, suppose Disney bought Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network. Because of this, Nick or CN worlds can now be in KH games. Would you think this would be cool to see? I, personally, think it would. Imagine if, say, Dimmsdale from the Fairly...
  5. The Nameless

Creepypasta Brawl

The name explains the whole concept - pit Creepypasta monsters against each other and see who wins. --- RULES: -You can have 3 Pastamonsters. Fill out the form below 3 times. -HP is limited to between 250 and 400. ONLY ONE PASTAMONSTER CAN HAVE 400 HP. -You are allowed four moves, but...
  6. The Nameless

Fanfiction ► The Savior Of All That Is Creepy (Creepypasta/Kingdom Hearts, among others)

Prolouge: The Machine "Unexplained child dissapearences at local park..." "The "Go To Sleep" killer strikes again..." "Lost Mickey Mouse tape found..." Slenderman flipped through the news channels. He was sitting on a recliner, stained with the blood of his victims. Most of the news was...
  7. The Nameless

Guitar Hero: Kingdom Hearts Ideas

Do you guys think this would be a cool game? If so, share your ideas here! Tier 19/20: Destiny Islands (Welcome Home...) "Disasterpiece", Slipknot, 2001 "Metal Militia", Metallica, 1983 "Dead Man Walking", Bloodsimple, 2005 "Bat Country", Avenged Sevenfold, 2005 "YYZ", Rush, 1981...
  8. The Nameless

The Hunger Games

In the future, North America is known as the nation of Panem. A shining capitol surrounded by thirteen districts. The capitol brought peace and prosperity to its citizens until the dark days, that is. The dark days are a uprising of the districts against the capitol. Twelve were defeated, and...
  9. The Nameless

What Are You Listening To?

Title says all. Innervision - System Of A Down -The Nameless-
  10. The Nameless

I am The Nameless.

Name's The Nameless. I came to kick ass and eat ice cream. And I'm all outta ice cream. -The Nameless-
Back