• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drive

Awards
I agree with better Playable Characters, but no with more Gore. Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts because of it's Unique combat style and the "Disney" effect.

Light

faster than
Awards
you're a troll, right

what I'm thinking. and of course its a Disney-ish storyline. If its Square Enix/disney formation you know you should expext that. Part of KH is to draw the earlier generations in; then when they mature they hit FF where its a little more evolved and violent.

To even bring in drugs and etc. would just demolish the idea of kh.

To me it sounds a lot like Gta. I beleive you will get much better supported arguments from others, but they will have the same idea.

KH is fine the way it is.

Awards
These ideas don't sound right for Kingdom Hearts, really... Maybe the character thing, sans Roy(doesn't sound appealing to me as a character, really), but there are going to be some disney elements, and changing all of that and upping the rating despite the fact that the games before could be played by kids wouldn't be very wise, I think...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Suggestive themes I totally agree with. Even though Kingdom Hearts has been Kingdom Hearts due to its unique usage of staying true to the kid-friendly content. Maybe some teen-friendly content wouldn't hurt it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
This sounds like a bad fan anime... I think everyone can at least somewhat agree on the more playable characters but... then you mentioned Kiari

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Please be a troll.

Like honestly if you aren't I feel bad for the human race as a whole.

Awards
Okay, let me clear a few things up:

-The smoking, drug use and alcahol use are NOT CONSISTANT, people. There is only one drug refrence in the entire game. A side mission had the player chasing and killing a drug dealer as Riku. The main four can be seen drinking Rolling Rock (a beer brand) in a few cutscenes, and Roy and Riku are seen smoking in 1/4 of the cutscenes.
I don't see why we'd need to bring hunting down a drug dealer into the game. I think there was alcohol in the Pirates of the Carribean World, but hunting and killing a person seems like it's going too far for Disney. Which is an integral part of the games.

-There are four secret films that you can find in the game. They're obtained through side missions, and each one deals with one of the playable characters. The first one is Sora in a Plan B Skateboards video. The second is Riku playing the bass part from Slipknot's "Do Nothing/Bitchslap". The third is Kairi ranting about haters, mostly hers, and the final one is Roy and Dante Flame (another OC of mine) in a parody of Abbott and Costello's "Who's On First?" skit.
I personally don't see the point or relevance of any of them... And I'd rather Kairi didn't break the forth wall to rant about her haters. :/ I'd rather no one break the forth wall in a "serious" story, so to speak. Plus, it's an opinion, why can't they hate her? And the last... doesn't sound very appealing to me, although I am wary of OCs, so that may play in this.
-ONLY PEACEKEEPERS ACTUALLY BLEED BLOOD. Heartless bleed black ink (this actually results in side missions where you have to kill Heartless to get ink for Namine), the F.E.A.R. army doesn't bleed at all, the Koopa Troop just die and vanish, etc. etc.
Why do we an enemy to explicitly bleed blood, anyway? And killing heartless to collect their ink, which was previously just darkness that faded away? I'd rather that not happen, myself.

-MegaWallflower said Roy doesn't seem interesting. Well, his backstory is kind of... creepy. As a newborn, he was kidnapped by the F.E.A.R. Army. They sensed very strong power in him, and they figured that they could give him all their elemental powers and make him the ultimate killing machine. Unfortunatley, this didn't turn out good, as when he was given the powers, his Electric powers discharged, frying everyone in the lab but him. He crawled away into a portal, which took him to a land ruled by Creepypasta monsters, called the Pastaverse. He was taken in and raised by Slenderman. Slenderman had another foster child, Jeff The Killer (real name Oxry Plauge) who was born on the exact same second as Roy. They became very close friends, and Roy and Jeff left when they turned 12 to go on adventures of their own. This led them to Destiny Islands, where they met Sora, Kairi and Riku. They became fast friends, and when the island was swallowed by darkness, Roy and Jeff retreated to the Pastaverse. When everything was back to normal about four years later, the five left the islands for New York City. And, guess what? Jeff turned out to be Roy's Nobody.
That doesn't help, in my opinion. It sounds lacking for a backstory(I don't mean by how much happened, I mean believability, mostly. And having all that as an infant, being kidnapped for those powers, etc... they seem to be Gary Stu traits, but I could be wrong.), and brings in things the game has no business bringing in, like CreepyPasta. And why would a nobody and his somebody be born at exactly the same time?

Overall, the ideas really are just... lacking, I'm sorry to say. If you're serious, than it might be better to take a step back and reevaluate a few things, in my opinion. The games are a little childish at times, but some of the characters aren't hardcore, drug dealer hunters, and Disney is still in this. Donald, Goofy, and Mickey are, too, by extension. There is a younger audience. And such obscene changes would be very hard to work in gracefully. I'm not saying any of this to be mean, but it really is a bad idea,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back