• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PMcKenna13

DDD Release Date?

Has there been any recent news on the US release date of this game? If not, does anyone have a decent estimation on it?
  2. PMcKenna13

Mysterious Figure

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
  3. PMcKenna13

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

The things I didn't like about the game were the cut scenes like EVERY SINGLE time you traveled into a new room. In KH1 you're forced to explore the maps and figure things out on your own but in KH2 they held your hand through the levels. Also, I personally didn't like having to visit each...
  4. PMcKenna13

Roxas?

This whole situation just does not make sense to me... Hopefully there will be a better explanation to this in the upcoming games.
  5. PMcKenna13

Roxas?

So there would have been two people that looked exactly like Sora at once?
  6. PMcKenna13

Roxas?

I think I understand what your saying.
  7. PMcKenna13

Roxas?

Okay, so we all know Roxas was created when Sora sacrificed himself to free Kairi's heart etc... But my question is how did Roxas get his own body? I mean isn't a Nobody a strong-hearted person's body and soul left behind? But Sora regained his own body shortly after. So what body and soul...
Back