• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDD Release Date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMcKenna13

Has there been any recent news on the US release date of this game?

If not, does anyone have a decent estimation on it?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Since the JP release date is 3/29, and they're localizing it as we speak... I'm estimating sometime between May and August.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I preordered it yesterday, and it's May 1st

Well the Gamestop employees can tell you whatever they want. That's just a placeholder date put into their computers that they will say is true. Until there is an official announcement you shouldn't trust that because 9/10 times it is false.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Well the Gamestop employees can tell you whatever they want. That's just a placeholder date put into their computers that they will say is true. Until there is an official announcement you shouldn't trust that because 9/10 times it is false.

Really? Oh well, at least I know it's coming out THIS year, the last one to come out was Coded and that was over a year ago! I need to get my KH on!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm not seeing it. Localization is moving faster than it has in the past, and I honestly doubt we're gonna get much by the way of new content (if any). We're not looking at a localization period as long as BBS's this go round.

I want to hope so but I 'm not sure the wait will be as short as we believe, Unless they told us beforehand like they did for ff13-2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really? Oh well, at least I know it's coming out THIS year, the last one to come out was Coded and that was over a year ago! I need to get my KH on!

I had this conversation with you before and told you the exact same thing :\

geist226

Website
www.vividgamer.com
I'm not seeing it. Localization is moving faster than it has in the past, and I honestly doubt we're gonna get much by the way of new content (if any). We're not looking at a localization period as long as BBS's this go round.

I really hope you're right. Summer release means I need to buy a 3DS sooner, but having a new KH game in the summer would be boss.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel like I explain localization to everybody every time this comes up and yet nobody listens to me.

So I'm not going to explain a thing :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But how will new members get to see your explanation?! :)

I just wait until I'm bothered by the topic to write the large paragraphs I'm too lazy to write xD

Short story because I'm not as asleep:

we've known some kind of localization has been in progress since early last year because Nomura said so in an interview. We also know SE has been releasing games internationally at a faster pace if you look at all of the games releases last year. Three months was the average. then BBS's extremely long 8-month gap was due to other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back