• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lightflame

zOMG I Found The Ending of Kingdom Hearts 3D!!!

I thought the zOMG would clue you all in...
  2. Lightflame

zOMG I Found The Ending of Kingdom Hearts 3D!!!

zOMG, I found the ending of KH 3 D! (Contains spoilers even though it's fake.) Such a shocking ending! What will happen in Kingdom Hearts III?
  3. Lightflame

Realm Of Sleep Theory

Hello KHI, I am bumping this.
  4. Lightflame

Trailer Connection Theory

Here's a random theory I had. In the Jump Festa Trailer, Sora wakes up on a dark beach resembling Destiny Islands. Maybe he got there after being knocked out by YMX and put on one of the thrones?
  5. Lightflame

kh1 sora and riku?

Remember in the TGS trailer who Sora says, "Where's Riku?" when he wakes up. This is probably a tutorial which he and Riku are partaking in together.
  6. Lightflame

Who's sitting on the throne?

The grammar burns my eyes.
  7. Lightflame

Realm Of Sleep Theory

Okay, so you know how Sora, Riku and Xehanort (discounting the whole Xeharnort Army, which I think should be called the XA) are all much younger in the RoS? Well here's my quick little obvious theory. The RoS reverts those who enter it to the age when they first wielded a keyblade. Oh, and...
  8. Lightflame

YMX different hair lengths in diff parts of the trailer?

You could be on to something. There could be multiple YMXs, each representing different parts of his YMX life. And that would give us enough Xehanorts to fill all 13 chairs.
  9. Lightflame

I just realized something...

I'm Team Repliku because Data Riku uses some data thing to take off his hood, but 3D Riku-clone doesn't. Or it could be YMX masquerading as Riku.
  10. Lightflame

Red-Eyed Unknown

Maybe it's Xehanort as a Dream Eater? He already has a Heartless and Nobody, so it isn't too far of a stretch. ........Or would Soranort be too much to hope for?
  11. Lightflame

I just realized something...

Maybe he doesn't have enough of himself to fill all the chairs, so he's going to take over Sora and make more versions of him? i've had this theory since long before the TGS trailer came out.
  12. Lightflame

Who's sitting on the throne?

You know how YMX reaches out his hand and it transitions to Riku? Maybe he tricked Sora into thinking he was Riku, then got him on the throne.
  13. Lightflame

In regards to the other Riku...and Xion.

When I first saw the trailer, I thought he was talking about Xion, but then I realized what world they were in. Actually, Other Riku and Xemnas are both in Prankster's Paradise.
  14. Lightflame

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Data Riku takes his hood off with magical data. DDD Riku doesn't, so I think it's Repliku.
  15. Lightflame

New KH3D screenshots/renders!

Re: New KH3D screenshots/renders. Just awesome. I'm definitely getting this on launch day.
  16. Lightflame

Hello To All

Hi, I'm Lightflame. Obviously since I'm on this forum I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts. However, I'm one of the new fans, having only started on Christmas 2009, when I received Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. I'm finished every Kingdom Hearts game released in North...
Back