• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello To All

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lightflame

Hi, I'm Lightflame. Obviously since I'm on this forum I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts. However, I'm one of the new fans, having only started on Christmas 2009, when I received Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. I'm finished every Kingdom Hearts game released in North America, except for Chain of Memories, which I don't own and re: Chain of Memories, in which I have only just beat Axel for the first time. However, I did read a lot of stuff on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, so I'm mostly good.

Oh, and my favourite (not a misspelling, I'm from Canada) character in the series is Vanitas. The only characters I hate are Snow White, due to her annoying voice, and Huey, Duey and Louie, because they have annoying voices and compete in the race that was supposed to be done for defeating the unversed for literally no reason.

Of course, %99 of you are never going to read this thread, because who honestly stalks the intro forum?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Of course, %99 of you are never going to read this thread, because who honestly stalks the intro forum?

That would be me... and Mega. :3 welcome Canadian from Canadia! haha just kidding... do you like hockey? again kidding...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Welcome to khi! :D
a newer fan huh? heh heh >:D beware the cynics child.
and yes i agree on Huey and co >.>

surprising isnt it ;D

Back