• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~¥×*C is for Coogie*×¥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which coogie is the best?

• Thin Mints

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Choc

I'm definitely a chocolate chip fan. <3 I like others too of course but chocolate chip comes first.

And now I have the song stuck in my head. =P

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yummy cookies!

Chocolate chip wins me over. Classics are good.

With the exception of adding milk, I've never been as fond of these coogies as most people, believe or not.

I can't believe I forgot these. They're not as good as the sugar, peanut butter, or chocolate chip, but they're still decent.

Chocolate and white fudge chip cookies (just had them today!)

Peanut Butter. Augh! This girl in my 7th grade class made the BEST PB cookies I've ever had. If you ever had them you'd
DIE happy eating them!

About eight or nine years ago, my mom once made a batch of peanut butter cookies with Reese's peanut butter chips in them and I can still imagine that delicious taste to this day. They were the most peanut buttery/ best peanut butter cookies I ever had.

Sugar...*steals bag of sugar*

Ignoring the flavorful peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies have always been one of my most favorite cookies.

Oatmeal's awesome.

I find myself stealing borrowing from the Oatmeal cookies that we get every now and then fairly often. I can't really resist them, just like Cheetos.

M&M cookies, YES!
Scooter Doodles aren't too bad either.

Snicker Doodle? The ones with the cinnamon/ brown sugar (I'm unsure which one it is.) coating. I like those cookies a lot, but is Scooter Doodle another name or something?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I'm definitely a chocolate chip fan. <3 I like others too of course but chocolate chip comes first.

And now I have the song stuck in my head. =P

I-I have a confession to make.......Idon'tlikechocolatechipcoogies. o/////o I only like them with Hot Cocoa. I made the poll answers my favorites. Thats why it isn't on the poll. *ashamed* :<

Hah! That was the point! Cookie monster needs luv.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You don't like gingerbread cookies? =0

Trag

Bronze Member
Snickerdoodles are nice when they are warmed up. My bitch knows how to snicker a doodle.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Snicker Doodle? The ones with the cinnamon/ brown sugar (I'm unsure which one it is.) coating. I like those cookies a lot, but is Scooter Doodle another name or something?

Yep! I always call Snicker Doodles "Scooter" doodles cause my older sister used to work at a Scooter's cafe and they call them "Scooter" doodles instead. I think they're the ones with cinnamon, but they could use brown sugar too. Either one's good!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yep! I always call Snicker Doodles "Scooter" doodles cause my older sister used to work at a Scooter's cafe and they call them "Scooter" doodles instead. I think they're the ones with cinnamon, but they could use brown sugar too. Either one's good!

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wasn't sure if that was another name for them or not. Anyways, Snickerdoodles/ Scooter Doodles are my third most favorite coogies.. behind Sugar coogies and best of all, Peanut Butter coogies.. :thumbsup:

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
It was a joke that started on FI and has since become a commonly used word amongst my friends and I. They had suggested a coogie fanclub however it fell under the food category in the discussion area so it made better use here seeing as how we'd be talking about cookies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
It was a joke that started on FI and has since become a commonly used word amongst my friends and I. They had suggested a coogie fanclub however it fell under the food category in the discussion area so it made better use here seeing as how we'd be talking about cookies.
can I haz a coogie??? *puppy dog eyes*

I eated all myne...

Back